Society/Culture Bourke st incident ( again )

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope the guy survives and spends decades in jail (and then deported, if applicable).

I saw good vision of the shot and it appeared to hit him in the middle of the chest. He'll be lucky to survive.

They will roll out the mental health excuse in the next few days cause political correctness is more important to the Victorian police farce these days

Calm down with that shit mate.

For all we know hes sone random nutter with no terrorist links at all.

Looks like an ISIS inspired attack regardless though.

Telling is the fact the cops havent raised the terror alert and are pretty adamant he was acting alone. Meaning most likely hes just a random nutter engaging in a solo copycat attack

**** me drunk members of the public trying to fight him with the cops :eek:

Faaaaark. He got a few swings at the police there. Not good.

Surprised he wasn't shot earlier the way he was going.

Telling is the fact the cops havent raised the terror alert and are pretty adamant he was acting alone. Meaning most likely hes just a random nutter engaging in a solo copycat attack

ISIS? The pathetic attempt at making an explosive device would rule them out. They would have taken out half the street.

Yes. Let's not rush to judgement just yet.

ZEVIgcf.jpg

I saw good vision of the shot and it appeared to hit him in the middle of the chest. He'll be lucky to survive.
Can anyone comment about this? High chest - heart. Low torso - organs. Just wondering where would be the safest place on the torso to get shot?

Faaaaark. He got a few swings at the police there. Not good.

Surprised he wasn't shot earlier the way he was going.
Yeah, if you ever wanted to know why the cops in America shoot as soon as they see someone with a weapon come at them, the clips from this incidence provide you with a good reason. Shouldn't have ever let him get within striking distance of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone comment about this? High chest - heart. Low torso - organs. Just wondering where would be the safest place on the torso to get shot?

Cop shot him as he was trained, the torso or centre mass. I think they did well.

Bang in the middle. He grabbed his chest in the centre just below the pecs. It'd be amazing if it missed heart & arteries.

Yeah, if you ever wanted to know why the cops in America shoot as soon as they see someone with a weapon come at them, the clips from this incidence provide you with a good reason. Shouldn't have ever let him get within striking distance of them.
Early days, but from all I've seen and read the Police handled this horrendous situation very well.

Are cars an actual explosion risk when on fire? They always blow up in Hollywood, but my understanding was that the fuel in vehicle fuel tanks require a lot of oxygen to explode, and will just burn away slowly rather than go up in a large explosion.
Cars that run on gas as well as regular fuel go boom. I've seen it.

Early days, but from all I've seen and read the Police handled this horrendous situation very well.
No disrespect to the police but that's a huge call when the guy was literally centimetres away from slashing them in the neck with a rather large knife. I hope there is a safer way for the police to handle this in future.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Bourke st incident ( again )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back