Box Set Available soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get it from Fishpond.com.au because I got this E-Mail:

Hi David,

Thank you for your order of 2010 AFL Premiers Victory Pack with Fishpond.com.au

This title is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a confirmed delivery date.

For this reason this title has been cancelled from your order and your account page has also been updated. For full details, please visit the link below.

https://www.fishpond.com.au/account_history_info.php?order_id=7708914

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product page detail page at the link below and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again.

Alternatively you could try searching on Fishpond for the title to see if there are any other editions that are still available and place a new order. A link to the search results to try is:

http://www.fishpond.com.au/advanced...10828&keywords=2010+AFL+Premiers+Victory+Pack

If a refund is required it will be processed within the next 2-3 working days

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will continue to improve our stock systems to avoid this situation in future.

Regards,

The Fishpond Team

i called Target this arvo and they didnt know wot i was talking about. then I called JB Watergardens and they said they had them in and i could pick 1 up 2day for $80. So i rushed down after work, asked the bloke in the DVD department and he said they had them in the back but couldnt sell them till 2moro. i cracked the absolute Sh its and sprayed him. her even tried to tell him their phones were down all day and i couldnt have called them, but he reluctantly sold it 2 me. some ppl r idiots.

but am now happily watching road to victory

iphone or android?

Anyone watched the seasons highlights DVD yet? If so how was it? Wanna watch it but I think Black Ops Multiplayer may take preference for the next couple of days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just at JB Hi Fi at Highpoint and they had plenty of copies for $79.95.

A question to anyone who has watched any of the games in this pack. Is there alternative commentaries from MMM, SEN like there is in the Grand final edition ones?

got mine at JB Bourke st, They have heaps

watching the seasons highlights now

was $79.99 at JB and $99.99 at Sanity just down the road WTF!

best money I ever spent

was up til 1am watching THE ROAD TO VICTORY then GF REPLAY for the 1st time since the day.

TRTV - good production - tho i will say a bit too much vision of eddie on stage that night at AAMI - its not about you eddie LOL.

GF REPLAY - one thing ive noticed (in hindsight) - the amount of strong tackling done by didak, despite the fact his pec was torn - either really good pain killers, or his committment is incredibly strong.

looking forward to the wet weekend coming, and enjoying the other 3 finals.

THEN DO IT ALL AGAIN !!!!!!

Is anyone going to buy all the games from this year? all for a measily $595.00 would be a good x-mas present :D
There are four losses and one of the drawn matches I wouldn't bother watching. Collingwood didn't play well in Round 2 either, and then there is the meaningless win over Adelaide on election night when nobody cared at all as well. By the way, do the premiership medal presentations to the players appear on any of the DVD's in the box set?

There are four losses and one of the drawn matches I wouldn't bother watching. Collingwood didn't play well in Round 2 either, and then there is the meaningless win over Adelaide on election night when nobody cared at all as well. By the way, do the premiership medal presentations to the players appear on any of the DVD's in the box set?

Wouldn't you like to see us violating carlton and essendon twice and richmond for good measure, then the comeback against port in port and @ freo, so much gold coming from it, i think its worth it.

and yeah you would think so if the GF is in it.

does the Box set include any H&A highlights at all?
The Road to Victory DVD is the season highlight package, although as Fishpond are slow I don't know exactly what is on the disc yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Box Set Available soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back