Scandal Brad Hill Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course the leadership group are not going to pass down a punishment to him before the court proceedings are finalised. What if he is found "not guilty" and the leadership group jumped the gun and gave him like a 4 week suspension? Treat the accused as innocent before they are proven guilty

Of course the leadership group are not going to pass down a punishment to him before the court proceedings are finalised. What if he is found "not guilty" and the leadership group jumped the gun and gave him like a 4 week suspension?
Or sacked him Andrew Lovett style with St Kilda?

Of course the leadership group are not going to pass down a punishment to him before the court proceedings are finalised. What if he is found "not guilty" and the leadership group jumped the gun and gave him like a 4 week suspension? Treat the accused as innocent before they are proven guilty

Far too sensible for an opposition supporter. Though I dare say it wasnt long ago that Dusty was being slaughtered for his incorrect use of chopsticks.

It's just typical of this leadership group though, after they did nothing about Hodge last year...
So if Hill does get found guilty, will the leadership group say "it has already been handled by the police and punishment given" just like they did with Hodge? It wouldn't surprise me.

It's just typical of this leadership group though, after they did nothing about Hodge last year...
So if Hill does get found guilty, will the leadership group say "it has already been handled by the police and punishment given" just like they did with Hodge? It wouldn't surprise me.
Hodge was fined the maximum amount allowed by the club which i believe is 5k.

Pretty obvious why he wasn't suspended.

I wonder what the AFL will do. Wasn't Milne stood down when he was eventually charged in his last year playing? Someone will remember better than me but I thought due to pressure from the AFL they ended up standing Milne down for a few weeks? Something to do with womens round.

So, where exactly are the media on this one? They had hung, drawn and quartered Dustin Martin after something that was at best sketchy, here is this guy getting charged but not one major "opinion maker" has said a word...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what the AFL will do. Wasn't Milne stood down when he was eventually charged in his last year playing? Someone will remember better than me but I thought due to pressure from the AFL they ended up standing Milne down for a few weeks? Something to do with womens round.
wouldn't want to draw attention to another Indigenous kid getting into trouble on the eve of Indigenous round though.

Hodge was fined the maximum amount allowed by the club which i believe is 5k.

Pretty obvious why he wasn't suspended.
Can't help but feel if he was suspended (like he should have been), an example would have been set and we now wouldn't see incidents like this occurring at this club.

Terrible standards.

Far too sensible for an opposition supporter. Though I dare say it wasnt long ago that Dusty was being slaughtered for his incorrect use of chopsticks.
I would have said this regardless of the Dusty incident. In fact, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid if Dusty was given some sort of a reprimand only on the fact that he was so drunk that he couldn't remember that night.

But in this situation, it is still under full investigation, so why would the leadership group come to a conclusion about Hill before the courts have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Brad Hill Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back