List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

His info was pretty right though. Clayton been pretty shithouse over the years.
Yup. Claytons is a dud. Most in the AFL Industry would tell yah that. Yet he is still employed by our club. Remember that this banana was with Rawling at West Coast. The dynamic duo of death. :stern look

So who did we miss?
Grainger - Barras
Z Reid
S Ryan
J Treacy (Rookie Draft)

Mac Andrew
J Amiss
J Gibcus
L Aleer
J Van Rooyen

A Cadman
J Busslinger
M Jefferson
M Michalanney

Looking back, the talls in the 2020 draft are looking really poor except for Treacy and Freo got themselves a bargain there. Important to note every other Club passed on him in the national draft.

2021 - quality draft for talls but for us to access them we would have to had trade the rights to Judas for muiltple picks in the first round. Hindsight says that is what we should have done, in reality no List Manager was trading out Horne-Francis who was as hyped as H Reid was was.

2022 - we were dead keen on Sheezal and Wardlaw and i am happy with took them over Cadman. Busslinger and Jefferson are a slow burn and Micahlanney looks promising.

I think we are well stocked with tall optoins down back. Logue was a great pick up who unfortunately did an ACL, Comben looks elite and Will Dawson looks promising - Kal Dawson looks decent depth.

I am not sure who was responsible for trading out the 2019 draft but that looks a poor decision.
2019 call was a moneyball call by Luff. The points differential was too good apparently. Other than that, you should know that facts these have no place on big footy

2019 call was a moneyball call by Luff. The points differential was too good apparently. Other than that, you should know that facts these have no place on big footy
Ah Yes. Moneyball. Luffs to blame. Rawling on Gardening Leave from his hatchet job at West Coast had no say in this idiotic call. None what so ever. Rightio. :stern look

Pretty much every decision we make is wrong. If Brady decides to go down the George Costanza do everything the opposite to I’ve ever done path then we might be on a winner.
trading out JHF and (in effect) Cadman for Sheezel, Wardlaw and Goad a mistake?

I beg to differ

trading out JHF and (in effect) Cadman for Sheezel, Wardlaw and Goad a mistake?

I beg to differ
It was forced but he did the best he could in that situation. I agree.

You can’t include Sheezel and Wardlaw in that though. One of them was a result of our shitness that year. We would have got one of them regardless.

Check it Out.

Rawling and our current Big Men Stocks and how incompetent he is at the caper.

So since he has been at the club he has had a hand in the following recruits.
Pink who turns 26 in August.
Free who turns 26 in July.
Kal Dawson who turns 26 in July.
CCJ who turns 25 in June.
Teakle who is 24 years old

Nek minnit

Check it Out.

Rawling and our current Big Men Stocks and how incompetent he is at the caper.

So since he has been at the club he has had a hand in the following recruits.
Pink who turns 26 in August.
Free who turns 26 in July.
Kal Dawson who turns 26 in July.
CCJ who turns 25 in June.
Teakle who is 24 years old

This stuff looks really bad now hey.

Why he hasn't been moved on is a reflection of how our club is currently being run. Tick Tock. :stern look

LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back