List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think this week’s MSD, although mildly irrelevant, is important for Brady.
Don’t pick another bloody 180ish type midfielder FFS.

Literally no point just throwing another skinny kid on the pile of other skinny kids.

If we do this I'll give up.

Check it Out.

Rawling and our current Big Men Stocks and how incompetent he is at the caper.

So since he has been at the club he has had a hand in the following recruits.
Pink who turns 26 in August.
Free who turns 26 in July.
Kal Dawson who turns 26 in July.
CCJ who turns 25 in June.
Teakle who is 24 years old

5 Talls who are entering the prime of their careers yet have very limited AFL Experience.

Add Biggie who is 23 and Sellers who will turn 22 in August plus Finbar and Goad and gee our big guy stocks aint much chop.

Thanks Bradys. How many more years should we give you to get this right?

We have all these tall blonks but where are our pressure forwards? Where are they? How long has this turkey been at the club?

But with General Forwards Brady can't get enough of them. When he rocked up at the club we already had Zurhaar and Taylor. In come Stephenson, Ford, Curtis, George and Duursma. Keep on recruiting them Brady yah Banana!

Dude doesn't know how to balance a list. Dude doesn't know what a good player looks like. Dude just doesn't know.

The evidence is there for all to see. Don't be blinded by the fact that Rawling was a solid NMFC footballer. As a General Manager of Football he sucked balls. Demoted to the List Management position and how is that list of ours looking at the minute?

Why he hasn't been moved on is a reflection of how our club is currently being run. Tick Tock. :stern look

Last edited:
I was travelling into the office just this last morning and had the spotify hooked up.
And a song came on that made me straight away think of Brady, it would be apt if this was played during the drafts when he enters the room. Bit like the goal tunes. And Brady could fist pump/ high five his arse right off. Or some such.

Anyways,

Check it Out.

Rawling and our current Big Men Stocks and how incompetent he is at the caper.

So since he has been at the club he has had a hand in the following recruits.
Pink who turns 26 in August.
Free who turns 26 in July.
Kal Dawson who turns 26 in July.
CCJ who turns 25 in June.
Teakle who is 24 years old

5 Talls who are entering the prime of their careers yet have very limited AFL Experience.

Add Biggie who is 23 and Sellers who will turn 22 in August plus Finbar and Goad and gee our big guy stocks aint much chop.

Thanks Bradys. How many more years should we give you to get this right?

We have all these tall blonks but where are our pressure forwards? Where are they? How long has this turkey been at the club?

But with General Forwards Brady can't get enough of them. When he rocked up at the club we already had Zurhaar and Taylor. In come Stephenson, Ford, Curtis, George and Duursma. Keep on recruiting them Brady yah Banana!

Dude doesn't know how to balance a list. Dude doesn't know what a good player looks like. Dude just doesn't know.

The evidence is there for all to see. Don't be blinded by the fact that Rawling was a solid NMFC footballer. As a General Manager of Football he sucked balls. Demoted to the List Management position and how is that list of ours looking at the minute?

Why he hasn't been moved on is a reflection of how our club is currently being run. Tick Tock. :stern look
Question. Is Brady solely responsible for all our draft/trade/free agency selections or does the coach and other club officials have a plan which Brady has to follow?

I'm assuming the coach has a say because when Noble was appointed coach his plan was to build the team from the inside out which is why we picked Phillips ahead of McDonald.

Question. Is Brady solely responsible for all our draft/trade/free agency selections or does the coach and other club officials have a plan which Brady has to follow?

I'm assuming the coach has a say because when Noble was appointed coach his plan was to build the team from the inside out which is why we picked Phillips ahead of McDonald.
Noble signed a week from the draft the list build and strategy for 2021 was NOT his call.

He even said in interview that they filled him in on it when he signed.

So who did we miss?
Grainger - Barras
Z Reid
S Ryan
J Treacy (Rookie Draft)

Mac Andrew
J Amiss
J Gibcus
L Aleer
J Van Rooyen

A Cadman
J Busslinger
M Jefferson
M Michalanney

Looking back, the talls in the 2020 draft are looking really poor except for Treacy and Freo got themselves a bargain there. Important to note every other Club passed on him in the national draft.

2021 - quality draft for talls but for us to access them we would have to had trade the rights to Judas for muiltple picks in the first round. Hindsight says that is what we should have done, in reality no List Manager was trading out Horne-Francis who was as hyped as H Reid was was.

2022 - we were dead keen on Sheezal and Wardlaw and i am happy with took them over Cadman. Busslinger and Jefferson are a slow burn and Micahlanney looks promising.

I think we are well stocked with tall optoins down back. Logue was a great pick up who unfortunately did an ACL, Comben looks elite and Will Dawson looks promising - Kal Dawson looks decent depth.

I am not sure who was responsible for trading out the 2019 draft but that looks a poor decision.

So who did we miss?
Grainger - Barras
Z Reid
S Ryan
J Treacy (Rookie Draft)

Mac Andrew
J Amiss
J Gibcus
L Aleer
J Van Rooyen

A Cadman
J Busslinger
M Jefferson
M Michalanney

Looking back, the talls in the 2020 draft are looking really poor except for Treacy and Freo got themselves a bargain there. Important to note every other Club passed on him in the national draft.

2021 - quality draft for talls but for us to access them we would have to had trade the rights to Judas for muiltple picks in the first round. Hindsight says that is what we should have done, in reality no List Manager was trading out Horne-Francis who was as hyped as H Reid was was.

2022 - we were dead keen on Sheezal and Wardlaw and i am happy with took them over Cadman. Busslinger and Jefferson are a slow burn and Micahlanney looks promising.

I think we are well stocked with tall optoiLogan Mcdonald
Logan Mcdonald?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like his intensity on ‘don’t let the door hit them on the way out’

In an imaginary world, so hypothetical that it will ever exist. Wines and Josh Kelly ‘types’ are the only two seniors to get us out of this

I just want to know who was behind Jack Mahony’s contract extension.
Comfortably the most brain dead decision I’ve seen in football.

I just want to know who was behind Jack Mahony’s contract extension.
Comfortably the most brain dead decision I’ve seen in football.
Pretty much every decision we make is wrong. If Brady decides to go down the George Costanza do everything the opposite to I’ve ever done path then we might be on a winner.

List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back