Beauty & Style Bras n Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Where do you like to buy your bras and undies? I have heard a lot of good things about Honey Birdette so took advantage of their recent sale. I received my online delivery yesterday and was really disappointed with the Temu quality. It was like something from a Terminator movie (really heavy and industrial). I normally like French lace etc, but it's difficult to get nice lingerie in white.

Open to suggestions.

temu is a slightly uncensored version of aliexpress. you'll come across certain pages on aliexpress that won't load due to 'rules'. the quality from either is not necessarily great but doesn't always matter, depending on your intended usage. this shitter quality is often repeated at other more expensive sites, where you're just paying their markup.

the tight spot in uk is interesting, free international delivery. trying to find some opaque/ 120d back seam tights for m'lady, not having much luck. might depend what else they have around to give you an idea - 'starts with legs' stock merino wool tights, for example.

i'd check the return policy on places like the iconic, which is amazing. no-one is going to let you return underwear but it's possible you could try on bras and give them back.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back