Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

Remove this Banner Ad

it wasn't a realistic attempt at anything - it was just Maynard showboating and doing his I'm a really really tough bloke and will make you earn it routine...
Wasn't realistic!? His hand missed the footy by about 1.25 nano meters - which is coincidentally the average penis length of male Carlton supporters!

deserves it- how Christian thought it wasnt even reportable - when blokes have been suspended all year for what used to be proper AFL tackles is beyond me...that was a late hit to teh head if nothing else.
It is not Christian's fault if the big wheel said "free to play"

Jeez you guys are unreasonable

Spin Spinning GIF by S4C

I assume that figure is from your own research conducted in the Smith St portaloos
Who told you!?

For most teams I used a ruler. But for Carlton fans I had to utilise AFM (atomic force microscopy). I'm not even trying to be mean here (oh who am I kidding) I just find the Carlton situation to be medically fascinating. The phenomenon was discussed at a recent G20 summit, baffling the world's greatest scientists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear I didn't know so many people on the bay were so averse to physical contact! I nominated Bay 13 for SQOTY 2023.

Big Footy's Black Widow just like Rose 'murdered Jack" Dawson

There is a distinct possibility that Brayshaw may be to forced to retire cause of this bump, but your selfish desires to see Limp Weiner Jemmy and Mihocrab win a flag overcomes any thought of human compassion and decency for Angus

game-of-thrones-shame.gif

Mayard had no control over not hitting Brayshaw but he decided to turn and go in shoulder first, potentially ending a guy's career.

He has to go.
Yeah but this would lesson the chance of the pies winning the flag so it's just not nice m8. Hope you n the fam are well btw!

He s**t his pants when Jack Viney came for him.
The same Viney that got rag dolled to the ground and had his jumper torn off? Or the same one who got dumped off his kick by WHE? Or the same one who for the rest of the game shat himself whenever the ball was near him and waited for one of his team mates to go in for it? Is that who you are talking about?

The same Viney that got rag dolled to the ground and had his jumper torn off? Or the same one who got dumped off his kick by WHE? Or the same one who for the rest of the game shat himself whenever the ball was near him and waited for one of his team mates to go in for it? Is that who you are talking about?
My source (a VFL player for the Dees) informed me that Viney once stated to team mates that he sleeps with the lights on the night before playing collingwood.
#concerning

Sydney Stack once ran through Jacky Viney like he was cooked pasta.

Bradshaw just on news getting out of drivers seat of car.
Me think no concussion.
Just a hate Collingwood plot.
If the choice was a concussed bloke or Lachie Hunter to drive, Angus made the right call

Apparently Angus woke up Friday thinking he was Andrew. His father who had fixed him a bowl of fruit loops and was waiting at his high chair said "you're not Andrew, mate. But you might as well be because you won't be playing another final this year anyway, lol str8 sets again"

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back