Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he was being practial and didn't want go get wet - but maybe just didnt get the nature of the situation or the expected etiquette.
I haven't seen it - but thats what that description makes me think.

A player who has played under 10 games should know his place.

I know the new generation is different but it doesn’t mean I have to like it.

A player who has played under 10 games should know his place.

I know the new generation is different but it doesn’t mean I have to like it.

What does having an umbrella have to do with not knowing your place?
Again I haven't seen the footage and am just going by the description. Just sounds like a faux pas to me rather than arrogance.
Did he argue, or refuse, when someone told him to fold it away? Was he waving it around, or waving it in the face of Eagles players? I just dont get the offence from what you've described.

I understand that we are probably all pretty tense and stressed about tomorrow (at least I am), but I think you are reading too much into 2 pretty innocuous, and unrelated, incidents (if you can even call it that).

Last edited:

What does having an umbrella have to do with not knowing your place?
Again I haven't seen the footage and am just going by the description. Just sounds like a faux pas to me rather than arrogance.
Did he argue, or refuse, when someone told him to fold it away? Was he waving it around, or waving it in the face of Eagles players? I just dont get the offence from what you've described.

I understand that we are probably all pretty tense and stressed about tomorrow (at least I am), but I think you are reading too much into 2 pretty innocuous, and unrelated, incidents (if you can even call it that).

:thumbsu:

Not trying to make a big deal about it. I noticed it.

But a teammate pulled him up for it......just saying.

Four More Quarters.
I'm just having fun.

I like what people are noticing and then sharing.
Different perspectives - we all learn from them.

Only thing that matters as you noted, 4 more quaters, we just need to win each of those quaters and it will be good.

Nothing for granted.

Get the ball,
Do good things with it.
Rinse, repeat.

Accuracy kills!

Not trying to make a big deal about it. I noticed it.

But a teammate pulled him up for it......just saying.

Four More Quarters.

Just saw the replay CFC. It was Steel who pulled him up, and Goldy was under the brolly too when Sier got the message. He's still a kid, and looked a bit fidgity and nervous. His team mates will make sure he is grounded. We've seen an incredibly focused and disciplined team these finals. Combined with the smiling and relaxed body language of the group, I'm really hoping we've got it right.

I don't care what the players are doing or saying, we're not that sort of team, we've achieved nothing.

What i do hope, if things go how we'd all like tomorrow, is that all us fans can show how a celebration is done, no arrogant dynasty calls, just soaking in the joy and commiserating the other team.

Then 3 years from now, if we're still right in the hunt, lids off

Just saw the replay CFC. It was Steel who pulled him up, and Goldy was under the brolly too when Sier got the message. He's still a kid, and looked a bit fidgity and nervous. His team mates will make sure he is grounded. We've seen an incredibly focused and disciplined team these finals. Combined with the smiling and relaxed body language of the group, I'm really hoping we've got it right.

I think we have got it right V P.

Apologies if I made it bigger than it was......I so want us to make it number 16 tomorrow.

Watching The Power of One tonight with my three kids. I am hoping they learn a lesson tonight about humility. Great Movie.

I think we have got it right V P.

Apologies if I made it bigger than it was......I so want us to make it number 16 tomorrow.

Watching The Power of One tonight with my three kids. I am hoping they learn a lesson tonight about humility. Great Movie.

I love that movie. Are the kids old enough to read the book? (it is quite a lot more graphic, but a great read, as is the sequel - Tandia).

I love that movie. Are the kids old enough to read the book? (it is quite a lot more graphic, but a great read, as is the sequel - Tandia).

My kids are 10......9........and 7.

They’re engrossed at the moment.

My oldest loves reading and he is very street smart and I agree it would be a great book for him to read.

Beautiful movie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My kids are 10......9........and 7.

They’re engrossed at the moment.

My oldest loves reading and he is very street smart and I agree it would be a great book for him to read.

Beautiful movie.

Have you read it?
From memory 10 might be a bit young - but depends on his maturity and if he would talk to you about some of the content in it. (I think I read it first at around 14/15, and then read Tandia a few years later)

Anyway - all this Bryce Courtney talk is a little off topic.

Go the Pies - I'm getting more anxious the closer it gets. Just make it game time already.

The bear is ready.

Sier to play well today.

#lovethebear

I love watching him play. Just hope he has a big game. If we are to win, I think he is one player who will need to excel.
And he’s very very very Footy smart.

That’s hard to teach.

I'm tipping Pendles for the Normie today but if you believe in omens I had a black bear in my backyard this morning (Tofino, BC) there are a few in the area but its the first time i've seen one on my property! The bear is gonna put on a show today, think the football world will sit up and take notice. We have a gem on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back