rand corp

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
asia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood

So they didn't take any drugs at Essendon??

Wasn't the Weapon & Dank at the Cats also during Bombers reign???

Whatever it takes!!

Funny thing is this.. when Bomber was on AFL 360 Slobbo mentioned something that was kinda weird I found.. along the lines of Bombers connections.. it was really quite brief but I was like.. wtf has that got to do with the price of fish. Just found it weird at the time.

Looking forward to Slobbo's article in the Hun about his mate............yeah right.

379709-mark-thompson.jpg

So they didn't take any drugs at Essendon??

Wasn't the Weapon & Dank at the Cats also during Bombers reign???

Whatever it takes!!

Recreational and performance enhancing drugs aren't the same thing. If there was systematic ped use at the Cats, I reckon something would have come out from a disgruntled player by now, particularly considering there would have been a bit of journalistic digging during the Essendon scandal. Unless it was truly sinister and done without player knowledge.

Recreational and performance enhancing drugs aren't the same thing. If there was systematic ped use at the Cats, I reckon something would have come out from a disgruntled player by now, particularly considering there would have been a bit of journalistic digging during the Essendon scandal. Unless it was truly sinister and done without player knowledge.

427.jpg

Sad. Glad we didn't get him in. Never liked him after the bombers fiasco.

You think the Bombers is where it started?

Geelong should have those 3 flags stripped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott was coaching at the time unfortunately.

..........and the players??

Sorry but for me this has a black cloud all over it. This proves he is shonky.

He was true to his word...........he did sell frozen water.

He said he bought into an ice business. Hahahah. The rumors about him have been swirling around forever. Must have been pretty slick till recently. I wonder whose toes he squashed to get outed.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Breaking News: Bomber Thompson to face a string of Drug Charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Back