News Breaking News: Bomber Thompson to face a string of Drug Charges

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a joke about the smoke from vaping not being associated with fire...

Sorry I thought you meant a “glass bbq” oops :$

Going the way of Ablett Senior. Hopefully he gets his act together before he's involved in a similar tragedy.

Just o a side note, neither Bucks nor Rocca would have played in the GF. Both injured late in that game.

Correct but Port Adelaide were our bunnies :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted elsewhere, NUFF NUFF heaven, all the contenders for 'NUFF OF THE YEAR' will follow shortly.

Notice his body language and hand movements there?

Seems like he either blurted out his drug business by accident or he did it on purpose and just wanted a rush hence his apparent nervousness.

What a dickhead. Can't believe nobody caught on sooner. His body language was all over it.

Notice his body language and hand movements there?

Seems like he either blurted out his drug business by accident or he did it on purpose and just wanted a rush hence his apparent nervousness.

What a dickhead. Can't believe nobody caught on sooner. His body language was all over it.

Everyone knew Temploar but he was winning Premierships........good for Geelong........good for the AFL.

Liked this post so much I had to read it twice
I just gave you two likes for that post.

But I had to take one like off because I didn’t want to read your post twice.

I was always keen to land Bomber at Collingwood in some capacity (even after the drug saga).
Football intellect, communicator, gift of the gab...a good salesman (he can even sell ice to the Eskimo’s).
Maybe not to Eskimos, but he’s working on it.

Just shows how far one can sink down the gurgler.

Care factor

ZERO

Sent from my Warped mind

We're all elated you took the time to share this with us. I'll alert the media about your position regarding this issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Breaking News: Bomber Thompson to face a string of Drug Charges

Remove this Banner Ad

Back