flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
93c6vb.jpg

Oh dear, having your club's GOAT end up finishing his playing career at another club

2e4ed664-8a10-472d-bf39-7eed0bf20514_text.gif

images

#Pray4StaffOfSpringvaleMcDonalds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretending to retire a one club player, getting a grand farewell and selling retirement merch to loyal supporters when he knew all along he was going to pull this out is bloody fantastic.

Someone bump the 'Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect' fred, this is a ripper.

Fake news for the Herald Hun. He might be an ambassador or coach but that's it.

Gold Coast have admitted they have begun discussions with Dusty to join them as a player in 2025.

It's happening mate. Accept it, melt and move on.

Richmond Board:

The Bay:

laughing-haha.gif

The rant about Dusty and Dimma being the beneficiaries of Caracella's game plan and the play of Edwards, Lambert, Prestia etc and discounting Dusty's impact on their flags is absolutely glorious.

What trashy/ungrateful spoilt campaigners of supporters.

Why don't go over to the Richmond board and read it if you don't believe me ?
Oh wait

b44b460f741936566642890afd994fee.gif
Geez you're dopey as hell, I can still read it if I want to but I choose not to read sooks melting. Dusty is cooked more than i am and i'm a lot older than him anyway the suns are at least 3 years away from even making Finals imo, now you do the sums will dusty be holding up another cup by then?

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back