flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger Aristotle Pickett Tiger2709 Coach_Required Feraligatr smasha Grin Starburns_

#SunburntByDimma :$

images

Who would have thought the Dusty bombshell today and Richmond supporter melts would be a lot more entertaining than tonight's game ?

Seems suss to me, could have released this news Monday or Tuesday but waited for it today?

AFL concerned about tonight being another disappointing game.

Seems suss to me, could have released this news Monday or Tuesday but waited for it today?

AFL concerned about tonight being another disappointing game.

You are probably spot on the money there.

With Butters apparently not playing, feels like Hok will smash Porf tonight.

And they thought the suffering was over just because their pathetic team had run out of games to lose.

The chopstick assassin drops the worlds worst kept secret and the pain piles on in Reachmungs WORST SEASON EVER!!!!

1912-so-much-win.jpg

Another Geelong flag would be the ultimate sodium chloride to the puckering festering wound of Richmond supporting hearts :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First Dimma pretends he’s burnt out at Tigerland then, nek minnit, surfaces at Gold Coast.

Now Dusty’s following the exact same playbook.

Lol.
Lmao, even.

You're 46-year-old now and you're still milking this crap after 20 years just for a few lazy chuckles, I'll make sure it's inscribed on to your gravestone to make sure you're a legend for coming up with this timeless classic? 🤦‍♂️

That's sounds like a death threat to me !!!

giphy.gif

#Pray4Jaymin

Hey Jusdster :)
Dusty can do what he likes imo. As could Damo. They've both served the club very well 😍
This thread is more a testament to those triggered by Richmonds recent magnificent, game changing success.

That's a bloody healthy and extremely well thought out perspective about it.

Can't say the same about many of your Tiger comrades on social media or your board.

Fact is, Dusty probably stayed at the Tigers for a few more years than he intended, he is an introvert and wanted to be out of the Melbourne fishbowl for years.

I sincerely think it's a real pity he won't play his 300th game for The Tigers, but I digress, good to see some Richmond fans do have a healthy sense of gratitude and perspective. Kudos

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back