flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustbin hates Richmond and their fans confirmed. I'm not surprised he lied to tugger fans, they're the reason he hates speaking in the media because every time he does he gets inundated with written letters asking for his used undies

GXVEoqlbIAAhHGv

Thanks for the explanation, but I think we all knew that already
Tis all good, just Tigger fans can struggle with comprehension and facts so thought it best I help out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

careful looking at the tugger board, one accidental click and it's all over for you
Lol I got bantfor voting on one of their polls.

No comments. No laugh reacting their insane comments.

I just voted for Trent Cotchin as "best on ground" in a game where he wasn't best on ground.

Think it got me perma'd but that may not be the case.

I only tell everyone this so they can learn from my mistakes šŸ˜‡

I was basically the Ginnivan to the Tigers Board's Ken Hinkley.

Can't believe Martin and Hardwick dogged the club that badly.

Could have stayed around for literally a few more weeks and gotten Richmond some draft picks out of Gold Coast, but instead told Richmond to GAGF.

He knew all along this would happen. He must think Richmond fans are dumb as dogshit

Can't believe Martin and Hardwick dogged the club that badly.

Could have stayed around for literally a few more weeks and gotten Richmond some draft picks out of Gold Coast, but instead told Richmond to GAGF.

He knew all along this would happen. He must think Richmond fans are dumb as dogshit
He's a free agent so he can do wtf he wants.
And he's Dustin Martin, so he can do wtf he wants.
I wish him all the best .

Lol I got bantfor voting on one of their polls.

No comments. No laugh reacting their insane comments.

I just voted for Trent Cotchin as "best on ground" in a game where he wasn't best on ground.

Think it got me perma'd but that may not be the case.

I only tell everyone this so they can learn from my mistakes šŸ˜‡

I was basically the Ginnivan to the Tigers Board's Ken Hinkley.
lol same (but only for weeks not years)

He hasn't screwed anyone over.
I notice no one has tried to lure Tom Hawkins out of retirement.
Because Tom has chosen to retire and won't be brought out of it for money.

He has screwed you.

If he'd played for a few more literal weeks, he could have scored Richmond draft picks in a move to the Suns.

Instead he's disingenuously "retired" and magically come back into discussions with the Suns leaving Richmond with nothing.

:$

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back