flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Tom has chosen to retire and won't be brought out of it for money.

He has screwed you.

If he'd played for a few more literal weeks, he could have scored Richmond draft picks in a move to the Suns.

Instead he's disingenuously "retired" and magically come back into discussions with the Suns leaving Richmond with nothing.

:$

Yep, draftpickmond left with nothing other than the strongest draft hand ever assembled by an established club. :cool:

To think it could have been stronger if your players had any respect for the club :$

Could have picked up Richard Tambling II.

Reminds me of a journo at Michael Johnson's presser after the upright styled running great had won the 200-400m double at the Olympics in record breaking times....

Journo: "Imagine how far you would win by if you ran in the same style as everyone else.."

Johnson: "If I ran like them I'd be back with them."

Don't ask how much more Richmond would dominate finals if they ran like other clubs. Richmond win 1 Grand Final for every 2 losing finals in the last 60 years, by far the best ratio in the competition. Ask why other clubs don't follow their excellent tigerprint to being the most efficient finals assassins the modern game has seen. :cool:

Reminds me of a journo at Michael Johnson's presser after the upright styled running great had won the 200-400m double at the Olympics in record breaking times....

Journo: "Imagine how far you would win by if you ran in the same style as everyone else.."

Don't ask how much more Richmond would dominate finals if they ran like other clubs. Richmond win 1 Grand Final for every 2 losing finals in the last 60 years, by far the best ratio in the competition. Ask why other clubs don't follow their excellent tigerprint to being the most efficient finals assassins the modern game has seen. :cool:

Nice Melt

Dusty must have gotten bored doing this

scrooge-mcduck.gif

So what better way to ease the boredom by earning some more money to swim in, in the future :p

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr #BreakingNews Dusty in talks to sign on with the Suns, Spoonmond Tugger fans in Shambles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back