Bumped Brenden Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

(***Mod edit: two threads merged. Boris beat TD 'by that much'...so it's his OP ***Mod edit)

Just wanted to see if I could beat TD.

I thought there had to be some meaningful content in the OP. What's the point of having rules if we don't stick to them?

I thought there had to be some meaningful content in the OP. What's the point of having rules if we don't stick to them?
In fairness though, Dave failed to update his OP with anything meaningful either...

I'M JUST GOING TO STICK TO MY NICK NAME FOR HIM, THE BIG SHOW (Abbott)

This guy looks like a man beast. In line with your wrestling reference I'm going to go with Rhyno as his nickname. Just makes me want to shout GORE, GORE, GORE.

In all seriousness he is a real project pick and what the rookie draft is all about. Looks to have a lot of tools; Height, big bodied, great skills, physical presence and burst speed. Outside forces and application appear to be the things he will need to overcome.

I could see him being that big bodied bustling forward that has stints in the midfield; like a Chappy type.

Welcome aboard Brenden. Hope we can bring the best out of him in our development system and translate that into a successful stint in the B & W.

Dave's welcome OPs are never any more than "Details to Follow". That is not exactly meaningful content. It was just meant to be a bit of fun. No need to be so serious.

Settle down he just got drafted, don't do a ben kennedy on him ok. Positive :)

Brendan Abbott has to be nicknamed "Bandit" after the other Brendan Abbott (the Postcard Bandit).
nope, THE BIG SHOW. :D when he kicks a bag of 5 or 6 agaisnt the don's you will be calling him the big show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow this guy looks like a great pickup.
No idea what his tank is like but he looks built enough to walk straight in to senior footy if given the chance.
Has a real flair and toughness about him, great kick, takes the game on, just looks like a clean handed, skilled and composed, mature player, great grab for such a late junk rookie pick. Not sure how he slipped through. Well done to Hine and team he could turn out to be our best pick.

Dave's welcome OPs are never any more than "Details to Follow". That is not exactly meaningful content. It was just meant to be a bit of fun. No need to be so serious.

When do I start laughing?

The Bandit is a very interesting draftee.

On first sight he looks like a 40 year old out there playing in the Legends game with his physique then you see his brilliant pace and that kick of his - wow! Long way to go but it will be fun for the club this project.

Love how you said what Abbott Looked Like - Got a Big Laugh from me

How many VFL games are expected to be televised this coming season?

Looks like an ideal rookie prospect. Solid, hard at it, athletic, one-grab mark and kicks accurately in a manner not unlike a mule.

So we recruited a rat bag and overlooked both Saad & Yarran?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Yarran had Off-Field Problems(I don’t know what) and Saad is/was a Drug Cheat

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Brenden Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back