Brent Moloney..A Quiet Star

Remove this Banner Ad

jikost said:
At the end of the day though, both clubs got what they wanted. Melbourne got an exciting, tough midfelder for 10 years... and Geelong got a potential riddled, torn groin to blast through 1.5 goals a game and solve that last piece of the puzzel dilemma. It's a win/win.

You condescend although you think that you're the one that has won out of this trade. What does that suggest about your character?

Ok, as a neutral.

Does it matter if Maloney > Half of Ottens if Ottens gets Geelong a flag?

Oh, and I went and saw a few Melbourne and a few Geelong games this year (Family supports both teams). And I think Miller could be a top defender, but he aint a CHF. And I think Playfair will be pretty good. He is defintely extremely important to Geelong, as when he was gone they looked lost at CHF. They're already playing through him, which given his age speaks a lot.

I really cant c ottens doing to much with the cats, he is just an average player with them, moloney will do more 4 melbourne than wat ottens will do 4 geelong and geelong's foward line is clearly not goin 2 win them a premiership.Kingsley,Ottens and playfair are not going to win u a premiership with kinglsey kicking 1.35 a game,ottens jus not doin nothin and playfair not a score board threat, so geelong will hav 2 rely heavily on NATHAN ABLETT badly or good night geelong.Steve johnson will also be a key if geelong wana get anywhere.

ablettjnr said:
Oh, and for what it's worth, thanks for James Kelly and Henry Playfair. How's Biz going these days, oh, he's down at Sandy...too bad, I guess we won that one hey fellas. Now shut up.
Ummmm Sorry Ablettjnr but i think we did well out of that trade as well because we didnt trade draft picks (kelly & Playfair) we traded brent grgic in a straight swap and he was quite possibly the worst footballer that has played over 50 games of afl football so have fun with that one

BMW22 said:
I really cant c ottens doing to much with the cats, he is just an average player with them, moloney will do more 4 melbourne than wat ottens will do 4 geelong and geelong's foward line is clearly not goin 2 win them a premiership.Kingsley,Ottens and playfair are not going to win u a premiership with kinglsey kicking 1.35 a game,ottens jus not doin nothin and playfair not a score board threat, so geelong will hav 2 rely heavily on NATHAN ABLETT badly or good night geelong.Steve johnson will also be a key if geelong wana get anywhere.

A team with a forward line featuring Kingsley and Playfair demolished your team in the Elimination Final.What does that say about your mob ?

Maybe your mob are in worse shape than we thought. :eek:

BIGfootyfan34 said:
Ummmm Sorry Ablettjnr but i think we did well out of that trade as well because we didnt trade draft picks (kelly & Playfair) we traded brent grgic in a straight swap and he was quite possibly the worst footballer that has played over 50 games of afl football so have fun with that one
Well where did Henry and James come from? If it was in the Miller trade, I laugh...hard.

Ants said:
Oh yeah, its not like Melbourne had any chance.

It still doesn't change the fact Adelaide won out.

Although, then again given Richmond got two picks, maybe they won out?

richmond could have asked for one pick + Beamer instead... they look idiots imo. imagine Beamer, Tuck, Cogs, Deledio in one side? Absolutely terrifying.

Thommo is the better player, had a little mroe development, but all in all Adelaide were always going to get him, consdiering hte circumstances Melbourne committed highway robbery just by getting Beamer.

JUBJUB said:
A team with a forward line featuring Kingsley and Playfair demolished your team in the Elimination Final.What does that say about your mob ?

Maybe your mob are in worse shape than we thought. :eek:

Just like they "demolished" us during the season?

You won the Elimination Final, which in the end got you nowhere. Great. I seem to recall us beating you twice during the season, so find another argument Jubby.

CowboyFromHell said:
Just like they "demolished" us during the season?

You won the Elimination Final, which in the end got you nowhere. Great. I seem to recall us beating you twice during the season, so find another argument Jubby.

Yep,we let you win the meaningless matches.When it came to the important game,your side crumbled quicker than Michael Jackson's face.

Bad luck Fairweather. :p

JUBJUB said:
Yep,we let you win the meaningless matches.When it came to the important game,your side crumbled quicker than Michael Jackson's face.

So how did Melbourne (and Geelong, and Sydney, and West Coast... you get my drift) make it to September in the first place? By winning these "meaningless" games, that's how!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JUBJUB said:

I stopped reading when you referred to the games as "meaningless".

No game is ever meaningless.

Bad luck Fatty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brent Moloney..A Quiet Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back