Brett Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

I still read comments on opposition boards laughing about Adelaide sacking Matt Rendell, only for Collingwood to employ him shortly afterwards
Not the first time we've done shit like that. Rendell had the balls to question Trigg, so he found the first excuse he could to fire him. Matty Bode dared to question Burton as HPM, guess who was looking for a new job next year?

Remwber all those people that wanted to get rid of Noble?

Be careful what you wish for before you know who your bringing in to replace him

Lets also add

Out
JPof
Francou
Teague

In
Hart
Godden
Msttner (who I like by the way)

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Poulos.
Almost every personnel change over the last few years has been a significant downgrade.

Fagan is a fraud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro and Hutchy went to town on him on Footy Classified last night (Caro's opinion is that he is resented by the players after being forced into the camp, and Hutchy made a sly reference to him being Roo's best mate).
She was just banging on about this again on 3AW.

Either way I don't think they will both go but I think one will.

I think in Pyke's case it i more likely to be sold as a mutual parting of the ways. Unless he is prepared to start a rebuild then surely he is gone.

In his favour, he’s probably on more and has an extra year, so he’s more expensive. And if we’re nothing else, we’re cheap.

Just my opinion but I reckon he is staying quiet as he has been told he won't continue beyond this season with. His position is now untenable.
He's being hidden in the hope that everyone will forget all of his **** ups, from mind camp, to his failure to deliver Kanga-tech and destroy the hamstrings of half the clubs list, to making a complete fool of himself in last years press conference ..

He is not fit to be the football manager.

Just my opinion but I reckon he is staying quiet as he has been told he won't continue beyond this season with. His position is now untenable.
Was untenable last season... yet he is still there.

In a well run business, he would have been sacked when this became obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back