Brett Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we delete this thread? The sight of just his name sickens me.

aEsck0A.gif

As head of football why has he (Burton) been so quiet.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt

Just my opinion but I reckon he is staying quiet as he has been told he won't continue beyond this season with. His position is now untenable.

It's hard to fathom how badly the football dept stuffed up the GF and our premiership window. That cuts deeply given we had little to cheer about in Sept for nearly 2 decades.

If, through sheer stubbornness we keep this clown , can you imagine the shock and awe if we win the flag next year?

No? Me neither

Do you think we are fixable in the short term or too far gone now?
Not short term as in 2019

But fixable 2020-21

Burton gone and a couple of new assistants

Tweak selection to usher in the new generation. Back our drafting and development in.

Don't think we will be down for long.

However if we continue to cling on to what isn't working we could be in the doldrums for a long time.

Not short term as in 2019

But fixable 2020-21

Burton gone and a couple of new assistants

Tweak selection to usher in the new generation. Back our drafting and development in.

Don't think we will be down for long.

However if we continue to cling on to what isn't working we could be in the doldrums for a long time.

Hope you are right. Another long rebuild without a flag will be hard to take.

Firepower.

Collective Minds.

Gullible.

Poor Injury Management.

Poor Player Management.

Poor Communication.

Poor Football Manager.

Cancer on Our Club.

Just Leave Already!

My guess would be they're hiding Burton until this all blows over. Roo, Fagan, Burton, they're all thick as thieves, they'll protect each other, Burton will be here in 2020, despite so many people at the club not liking him or his management style, which basically consists of "do what I say" and blast anyone who dares question him.

Firepower.

Collective Minds.

Gullible.

Poor Injury Management.

Poor Player Management.

Poor Communication.

Poor Football Manager.

Cancer on Our Club.

Just Leave Already!
Francou, Taesler, Bode all left because of issues with Burton. But they were the problem. You sense a theme coming next? Players have issues with Burton, Campo, Roo? Guess who are getting moved on at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Francou, Taesler, Bode all left because of issues with Burton. But they were the problem. You sense a theme coming next? Players have issues with Burton, Campo, Roo? Guess who are getting moved on at the end of the year.
It’s a ****ing joke. Get him a job at The Alma and **** him off

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back