No Oppo Supporters Brett Deledio Watch - Farewell Lids and good luck at the GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at caddy's numbers this year, then look at his numbers in finals, poor finals player
Based on one finals campaign?
Going by that logic then Trent Cotchin is the worst finals player in history.

Happy with Caddy if that gets done. Rate him only 24 years old and big bodied inside mid that can play foward - win
I think it's a fair trade.
Geelong gets the matchwinning gun they want for a tilt.
We get a youngish midfielder that we need going forward.

Damian is a bit of a troublemaker [period].

He's absolute scum that bloke. Hutchie, Ralph and Barrett would do anything...and I mean anything for a story. Selfish, shocking people who don't care who's lives they impact as long as it benefits themselves.

As much as guys like Robbo cop it, I find that him, Gerard and Lordo for example are honest guys who try to call it as they see it. They don't always get it right but they are fair and have some sort of virtue.

IMO :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard wells on sen today.

he said no player of value who wants to stay will be traded.

so unless caddy wants out i cannot see it happening.

i got the feeling they were keener on getting tuohy.

which begs the question of whether we keep a player who has asked to be transferred.

heard wells on sen today.

he said no player of value who wants to stay will be traded.

so unless caddy wants out i cannot see it happening.

i got the feeling they were keener on getting tuohy.

which begs the question of whether we keep a player who has asked to be transferred.

yer i reckon will be ok, remember 0'keefe from swans similar thing happened to him and he went on to finish his career at swans.

He's absolute scum that bloke. Hutchie, Ralph and Barrett would do anything...and I mean anything for a story. Selfish, shocking people who don't care who's lives they impact as long as it benefits themselves.

As much as guys like Robbo cop it, I find that him, Gerard and Lordo for example are honest guys who try to call it as they see it. They don't always get it right but they are fair and have some sort of virtue.

IMO :D
I will extend the the same invite to you as I have two others on here.
You are cordially invited to spend an afternoon with me in my newsroom and I'll show you the ropes and what goes on.
Then you'll learn that journalists don't sit around all day, plotting the destabilisation or demise of the Richmond Football Club, or individuals ... or do they do it for any other AFL team, sporting club etc.
This nonsense that Barrett or Lloyd or whoever have less than admirable intentions concerning the the Tigers is pure nonsense.
The conspiracy theories astound me.

Come on now, you can spruik all you want about the dynasty that was Geelong circa 2007-2011, however don't even try to claim that as a collective Geelong supporters are not one of the most fair-weathered groups in the AFL. Hence why the Club couldn't afford another missed finals like 2015, with Members dropping off then the Club would be stuck with the bill for the current renovations.

Yes it really is amazing isn't it how for the last 20 years or so we have been ranked behind Richmond, Essendon, Collingwood, Carlton, Adelaide, West Coast, Port (when theyre competitive) Fremantle, Sydney and Hawthorn, and now all of a sudden we find ourselves ranked behind Richmond, Essendon, Collingwood, Adelaide, fremantle, Port, West Coast, Sydney and Hawthorn, and a few hundred ahead of Carlton. We are just up and down like a yoyo.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Brett Deledio Watch - Farewell Lids and good luck at the GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back