Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Top 5 v Fremantle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, watching it I saw him pleading to the umpire a couple of times for a push but watching the replay he was just out bustled a touch early but not unreasonable. This season is a great education for him, he’s learning weekly what it takes to be a key defender at afl level.
Probably got paid some of those free at the lower level

And not playing in a Richmond guernsey

Wooden-spoon favourite Richmond will not rush stars Dustin Martin and Tom Lynch back into action, but coach Adem Yze is determined to fight for late-season wins as he continues blooding Tiger cubs.
Richmond was outclassed by Fremantle on the road on Saturday night as Yze handed mid-season draftee Jacob Blight the early role on Docker forward Josh Treacy.

He was well-beaten and replaced eventually by Ben Miller, but for Yze it was another chance to get experience into a younger player who will be instrumental in the club’s build.

North Melbourne’s win over Gold Coast saw them rise out of 18th spot and it would be positive for Richmond’s draft chances – if not player morale – if the Tigers stayed in last place. It would hand them the first rookie pick and pre-season pick as well as the No.1 overall draft selection.

Martin barely got out of a trot in a fitness test on his injured back, but has an eight-day break before a 3.20pm clash against Greater Western Sydney on Sunday.

Lynch is still at least a fortnight away – despite a minor hamstring strain – given his history of soft-tissue concerns.

But Yze said the Tigers, finally at rock bottom from a ladder perspective after their premiership dynasty of 2017-2020, would fight to the end.

“That is what we expect and our fans expect. We are not going to give up on the season,” he said.

“We spoke about that going into this week. There is plenty to play for and we have a lot of fans who expect us to win and our players do (too).

“We will keep looking to put games into our younger players, Kaleb Smith has been in good form in the VFL, Sam Banks came in and looked OK when he came on in the second half, Kane McAuliffe is getting good opportunities in the midfield.

“I feel like our execution let us down at times and the scoreboard didn’t really show how close the game was in my eyes.”

There is no obvious benefit to pushing Martin when he is half-fit, but Richmond will assess his back issue early in the week after he missed against the Dockers.

“He tried to train and didn’t really get through the warm-up so his back was a bit crook,” Yze said.

“It will all be around how he feels on Monday and Tuesday, we wait to see how he walks in (to the club) early in the week. We have an eight-day break so its based on his body and if he walks in on Monday and Tuesday and if he can train, that’s how we have to manage him.

Dion Prestia was a chance this week, hopefully he gets a full week of training in.”

tank GIF

Hopefully our first pick this year slots straight into that midfield rotation, will obviously need a couple of preseasons before we see the best of them though.
Probably too late for Cumbo. Obviously has never been seen as an AFL level mid by any of his coaches as I don't think I've ever seen him given a go in there.
Steve Morris gave him a go in the VFL last week and he helped change the game. Sometimes when you think outside the box good things happen, consider Liam Jones for example.

I like your posts mostly for a laugh but this one is a steaming pile of horse shit dude.

Everyone wants to live in WA lol People are moving here in their thousands every month.

It's growing like crazy and has been for 30 years.

If you lived here you'd know why.

Few of any traffic jams. Clean safe public transport. Sunny days, short winters and golden beaches.
lol WA is good if you’re a miner looking for a buck. There’s a reason it’s Fly in Fly the **** out!

Groupie_ reckon you can find a kebab on the west coast?

Try Daniel Rioli higher up the ground, Trezzy/Smith in.

lol WA is good if you’re a miner looking for a buck. There’s a reason it’s Fly in Fly the **** out!

to b honest, the only thing against WA is the time zone delay and the isolation (and time it takes to travel there).

Otherwise, beautiful part of the world!

9 Andrew Brayshaw (FRE)
9 Toby Nankervis (RICH)
5 Josh Treacy (FRE)
5 Hayden Young (FRE)
2 Shai Bolton (RICH)

dont they have that shite mock up of red rooster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Morris gave him a go in the VFL last week and he helped change the game. Sometimes when you think outside the box good things happen, consider Liam Jones for example.
Which if they want him to be a mid, is the perfect place to give him a go before trying it at AFL level, but never seems to have been a plan with him.

Sheemons fwd line is a disaster yet the kid in his 3rd year is already their best,gets all the attention ,carries the burden plays well every 2nd game with that burden,RFC draft team fkd up deluxe,faaarken deluxe

1720429715655.png

Wish they showed the breakdown lol.
Easy to work out on this occasion as coaches vote 5,4,3,2,1 a total of 30 votes.
Two blokes got 9. Nank and Brayshaw
So they both got a 5 and a 4 as no other scores can give you 9 total.

Two players got 5 total. Young and Treacy.
As the 4 is used the only way to get a score of five is a 2 and 3.
So both got an 2 and 3 .

That’s 28 votes of the possible 30 used up with 9+9+5+5. That leaves the last two of the coaches 1 votes going to Bolton. Giving him a total of 2.

The only inconclusive detail is which coach gave Nank or Brayshaw the 5 and the 4 votes. I reckon Yze would’ve given his captain 5 leaving the 4 by Freos coach. Then the opposite votes were given to Brayshaw.

The five vote players is a mystery though and probably a guess from me is Yze gave Treacy the 3 and Young 2, but just a guess.

Last edited:
Sheemons fwd line is a disaster yet the kid in his 3rd year is already their best,gets all the attention ,carries the burden plays well every 2nd game with that burden,RFC draft team fkd up deluxe,faaarken deluxe

View attachment 2042903

2024 numbers:

JVR:
9.9 touches. 4.3 marks. 2.0 goals and goal assists.

Lefau:
7.2 touches. 3.1 marks. 2.1 goals and goal assists.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Easy to work out on this occasion as coaches vote 5,4,3,2,1 a total of 30 votes.
Two blokes got 9. Nank and Brayshaw
So they both got a 5 and a 4 as no other scores can give you 9 total.

Two players got 5 total. Young and Treacy.
As the 4 is used the only way to get a score of five is a 2 and 3.
So both got an 2 and 3 .

That’s 28 votes of the possible 30 used up with 9+9+5+5. That leaves the last two of the coaches 1 votes going to Bolton. Giving him a total of 2.

The only inconclusive detail is which coach gave Nank or Bradshaw the 5 and the 4 votes. I reckon Yze would’ve given his captain 5 leaving the 4 by Freos coach. Then the opposite votes were given to Bradshaw.

The five vote players is a mystery though and probably a guess from me is Yze gave Treacy the 3 and Young 2, but just a guess.

Didn't see your post and posted the same thing.

Nice place for a holiday , one of last places I’d live in Australia, so flipping far away andas a pommy workmate once said , it’s like a fookin sand dune

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Back