No Oppo Supporters Brett Deledio Watch - Farewell Lids and good luck at the GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Lids leaving is a statement from him and the club that a premiership is not a reality for 3-4 years, which is how long lids has left in his body.

It is a shame we were not able to give Lids the success he could have had, but he has not been our best player for the whole of his career, when he should have been.

A 29 yo Lids that can nab us a top 25 draft pick is a good time to trade out, and many clubs show that when you trade out an older player for a good draft pick, you come out on top normally.

This is a win for everyone, and, while it will be sad to see lids have success with another club (and it sucks that every second player seem to choose Geel or Hawks) if we can get a good player or use the pick to get prestia, we will come out ahead.

Bit like Ryan Griffen leaving the Bulldogs? Sometimes players think but don't know.....

Not saying we will win a flag by the way...

it will all come out one day. i still think lids was told that he is tradeable and then went and asked the question

geelong are not going to win a flag with all these old boys by the way. a danger injury away from bottom 4 finish

yep were woeful in the pre lim, without Danger and Selwood would have lost by 100 points.

Maybe, maybe not but we're certainly a lot closer than you guys.
You would hope so considering that the Club sold its future for the current tilt. Also if the club doesn't do well then all the Bandwagon Supporters (the majority of Cats followers) will jump off, then who will pay for the Stadium upgrade?

Maybe, maybe not but we're certainly a lot closer than you guys.

Really?

Good luck with that

Bartel: 34 (probably gone)
Mackie: 33
Taylor: 30
Longeran: 32
Enright: Gone

Not sure whos gonna fill the backline, but i look forward to seeing it

How long have you been saying that for?

10 years and counting... but now that we have an inside source to your game plan (who was apparently your oppo analyst), and that we would have beaten you if we didn't choke the last quarter this year. We will break the streak next year ;)

Really?

Good luck with that

Bartel: 34 (probably gone)
Mackie: 33
Taylor: 30
Longeran: 32
Enright: Gone

Not sure whos gonna fill the backline, but i look forward to seeing it
Kolo - Henderson - Bews/Ruggles
Thurlow - Taylor - Tuohy

We have a kid called Gardner in the VFL looking the good, also the option of turning Blicavs into a KPD. We'll be fine :)

Thurlow - Taylor - Tuohy

We have a kid called Gardner in the VFL looking the good, also the option of turning Blicavs into a KPD. We'll be fine :)

If you say so...

:eek:

Thurlow - Taylor - Tuohy

only good one is Henderson..taylor as well but he is old.

you really need to go through the draft.. oh yeah you have no picks.

They shouldn't have got top4 , had a piss easy draw. I mean we were beating them by 7 goals and we really should have won by 10 goals but of course we choked and lost.
our side was young as that day too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 years and counting... but now that we have an inside source to your game plan (who was apparently your oppo analyst), and that we would have beaten you if we didn't choke the last quarter this year. We will break the streak next year ;)
He hasn't been there for a couple of years now though. We've got a very different list and I think our gameplan will change this year again to a faster style of ball movement, hence our interest in Tuohy for HB. Thurlow is a huge inclusion, elite kick, we really missed him this year and is probably why we moved the ball more slowly because we didn't have the pace and kicking skills there so we had to adjust the style of play. Tuohy, Thurlow and Deledio would change that massively.

They shouldn't have got top4 , had a piss easy draw. I mean we were beating them by 7 goals and we really should have won by 10 goals but of course we choked and lost.
theyll have a tough draw next year and we'll have an easy one

we finish above em i think

Thurlow - Taylor - Tuohy

ha-ha-nelson-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

only good one is Henderson..taylor as well but he is old.

you really need to go through the draft.. oh yeah you have no picks.
Thurlow will be a gun. Probably a the best kick in our team. Was a big loss for us this season. Kolo is 20 and gaining experience, developing just fine.

He hasn't been there for a couple of years now though. We've got a very different list and I think our gameplan will change this year again to a faster style of ball movement, hence our interest in Tuohy for HB. Thurlow is a huge inclusion, elite kick, we really missed him this year and is probably why we moved the ball more slowly because we didn't have the pace and kicking skills there so we had to adjust the style of play. Tuohy, Thurlow and Deledio would change that massively.

caracella hasn't?

lol you aren't getting Lids.

you have nothing to give to us for him.

I love how Thurlow is gonna come in and be a gun

Players coming off an ACL are NEVER good the next year

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Brett Deledio Watch - Farewell Lids and good luck at the GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back