Remove this Banner Ad

he is a spud who should get traded
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I have to say I am genuinely stunned by the number of very ordinary players I've seen in the Saints team this past 2 weeks. It would seem the Saints window is closing as we speak, so I would expect several of todays' players to be moved on.

This.....last week to me St Kilda had as many good players as Collingwood, and a couple of outstanding ones. Their 'bottom 6' or so cost them last week, and again today. Been said many times before that come a GF both teams are likely to have plenty of top players, and the difference may well come from the bottom end. St Kilda just have too many players that hold back the many good ones in that side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can this bloke so anything half decent?? Adds nothing to the team and shouldn't even play vfl. Biggest spud to ever play in a grand final.
He was horrible can't believe it his dad was a champion one of the best of all time.

Kosi is the most awkward, useless player in the AFL. He's just clumsy, has no vision, is horrible below his knees, handballs to opposition teams, did nothing in two grandfinals in a row.

Kosi = useless and thank god he's not in Navy Blue.

If I was a Saints supporter I'd be livid with his selection. Was diabolical last week, and backed it up with another howler this week.

Destroyed so many chances for the Saints today.

I don't blame Ross for his selection, heaps of Collingwood players were down that hadn't experienced a GF before last week, but Mick backed them in to improve.

We need pace...

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Peake is the biggist spud to play in a GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back