Strategy Bring Back Home Mattaes Phillipou

Remove this Banner Ad

28th November 2022 Day 1: Bring back home Mattaes Phillipou :thumbsu:

I started the Rankine thread 4 years ago in 2018 and we got him home, lets get another. :$

MPhillipou.jpg

He was a port fan, so if he did come home it will be port but I hear he is a loyal lad so thinking he will do his time at the saints and maybe come back as a free agent 8 years from now.

I mean, if there was ever a Melbourne club you wanted a SA kid to end up at...

And of course, we're starting to go on a bit of a run with attracting high end talent.

Will end back at Port within 4 years. They will already be planning their moves to bring him home

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see him fail because Rowey blew his chops at the Crows for not risking letting Rankine walk to keep our first round pick to draft him with.
Strange reason for wanting a kid to fail...Rowley is a tool end of story.

Tbh..i'll be watching hollands at GC and hoping we are right in his ear. He offers a point of difference for our midfield. To me, phillipou is more likely to land at port if he wants home down the track..port supporter and dad played there. Could be wrong but i'd be prioritising hollands if he is ever at all gettable

Youngest player in the draft, born 4 days later he's in next years draft.

That has no bearing on what he said though

His age is public knowledge so it’s not a secret factor that would affect overall perceptions

It is a factor that might have been too much credence - too much credit in his favour or not enough credit based on forward projections. In any case that is all to be seen - which is what TSR’s point (and mine)

His young age is interesting but it’s not necessarily true that it only has one way to be interpreted

What’s he meant to have done wrong to have attracted this ire??

Weren't there attitude questions about him?

And there lies the risk with some underage slide in their draft year.

I thought its the opposite.

For a kid to perform at that level despite being a year younger than his competition would surely be a positive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Bring Back Home Mattaes Phillipou

Remove this Banner Ad

Back