Bring It On

Remove this Banner Ad

Pumped big time for this one, got knots in my stomach that a scout couldn't untie, been talking it up all week with a few mates who follow the hawks. If all goes well I'll be another bottle of 14yr single malt richer (current winning tally of 6 bottles, thanks hawks) and a grin from ear to ear. I can't wait to hear the song loud and proud after the final siren :)

GO YOU BLOODY CATTERS!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is the wrong spot for this but I am so pumped and nervously excited for the game today. The only problem is that I'm currently in Sofia, Bulgaria and there isn't much chance of catching the game at a pub because Eurosport 2 aren't showing it.
Does anyone know of any good live streaming sites that I could watch the game on?
If you could PM me the details I will be eternally grateful and one very happy Sofia-based cats fan!
Carn the cats!

We lose arguably the best player in the league - and we win a Premiership ? Wow that would be something.

Just thinking about this. There's still a long way to go.
But do you remember last year when NIB were handing out these banners that you unfurled that read go cats or similar?

Well firstly I'd love to win this year. But I'd love it if a player walked on stage to grab his medal and unfurled it to read "wish you were here gazza" :D

Try Streamprotv , they often have a live friday night stream from espn in the uk. You may have to sign up and pay a couple of bucks but i've used it for the last 3 years when the cats play fri night. Thank god its live next year..
Hope this helps

I just cracked my first beer.

Have I gone too early?

no i left work early and headed straight for the pub to start my rounds.

I'm going to leave work soon after a very unproductive day.

Remember, this is the night we've been waiting for all year. This is the moment our players have wanted since 2008. Whatever happens, we have got some true warriors in our team - Selwood, Kelly, Ling, Chapman, Scarlett, Bartel among others - who will fight every game out until the end. Hopefully it's enough to get the result tonight.

Go Cats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to leave work soon after a very unproductive day.

Remember, this is the night we've been waiting for all year. This is the moment our players have wanted since 2008. Whatever happens, we have got some true warriors in our team - Selwood, Kelly, Ling, Chapman, Scarlett, Bartel among others - who will fight every game out until the end. Hopefully it's enough to get the result tonight.

Go Cats!

My boss sent me home at two cos its all i was talking about :D

bringitonposter.jpg

****in smash em!!!

Best of luck for tonight. Looking forward to this game more than any other, should be a ripper and cant wait to see Menzel/Christensen etc on the big stage. You guys are by far the best team to watch when in full flight, as proven last week in that shallacking of the pies.

I'm certainly not about to tell you to keep a lid on it and personally I don't see why supporters (particularly ours) should.

Because!

Its a curse! :mad:

Go and look thru the threads here:

"Will we go through 2011 undefeated?" made the week before we lost our first game.

"How many games have we won in a row at SS?" ...posted, guess when. :rolleyes:

I figure the only posters that come in and claim the flag before we got it are Collingwood fans with fake Cats nics trying to put the mozz in us.

Keep the ****ing lid on! :mad:

I remember Steve Waugh. When he was out on the balcony and his players were in a tight spot and batting well, he would rather piss down his trouser legs than move seats.

I'm superstitious like that. I don't believe in getting ahead of yourself. Bad karma. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring It On

Remove this Banner Ad

Back