Bring on the Cricket Season...................

Remove this Banner Ad

VANDA

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 31, 2004
Kizmiaz
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
BOMBERS & Newton Heath!
Now that we only have 2 interstate sides, a country victorian team & a team with little history of success or interest......................bring on the Cricket.

I've lost interest!
Its not the same without a traditional powerhouse club in the final four!h

VANDA said:
Now that we only have 2 interstate sides, a country victorian team & a team with little history of success or interest......................bring on the Cricket.

I've lost interest!

Hang on Vanda...

Toot Toot.
All aboard the bombers train to the 2005 finals !!!

Actually Im with you, Its all about the cricket now.

punter.jpg

I love the Grand Final, irrespective of who is playing. I never lose interest at this time of year.

Having said that, I always start to look forward to the start of the domestic cricket season each year, and similarly look forward to the footy season commencing in the reverse situation.

The beauty of loving both sports I suppose. :)

VANDA said:

I've lost interest!

I think you will still be watching the grand final, how could you lose interest watching a team go for four flags in a row.

But, it isn't the same not being able to watch Collingwood lose another Grand Final. :)

I'm appalled Vanda. Just cos your team lost you've dropped all interest and are keen on the cricket. Pathetic.

What about the Spring Carnival?

The Swans are alive (will strive, are out of the hive, are ready to jive) in 2005!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne said:
Get used to it because they won't be there next year either. Fortunately for you the cricket season runs pretty well all year round.

Talk about a sook!

When are the Saints gunna win a flag in colour TV?

morax said:
for those who have pay tv, and have lost interest in footy the Champions trophy is on NOW!. (second only to world cup)..followed by our tour of india and then a great summer bashing the paks and kiwis..BRING IT ON!

Yes I am wet with anticipation with Australia playing those cricket powerhouses the USA later on today :rolleyes:

Total Package said:
Yes I am wet with anticipation with Australia playing those cricket powerhouses the USA later on today :rolleyes:
oh you are my hero...there is no doubt that these side shouldn't be there (just ask ponting)..but the real games are just around the corner

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Once the Grand Final finishes, I'm all cricket - and will keep a small eye on the trading and ******** that goes on in AFL during the off-season.

off season is great excitement. it's great that SEN have the draft this year and i won't have to use afl.com to get a live broadcast. not to mention the anitcs of trade week - without doubt the best week of the year for a championship manager / footy fanatic based person like me!

nicho_magic said:
i agree i am sick of seeing brisbane win grand finals i just wana see someone else win it for once. It won't happen so bring on the cricket season. Carn the saints (c.c)

Someone else win? then go and watch the might of Australia beat up on the cream of third world sporting nations.

Cricket = Soccer, popular at the local club level, nobody turns up for the major domestic series, though can fill the stadiums for an international.

If soccer got its act together Cricket wouldn't be seen in the dust.

Falchoon said:
Someone else win? then go and watch the might of Australia beat up on the cream of third world sporting nations.

Cricket = Soccer, popular at the local club level, nobody turns up for the major domestic series, though can fill the stadiums for an international.

If soccer got its act together Cricket wouldn't be seen in the dust.
what are you talking about look at england. County cricket is huge over their. That is a dumb comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring on the Cricket Season...................

Remove this Banner Ad

Back