Brisbane Lions Outdrawn By 'Scooby-Doo'

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct. No-one cares. Welcome to the world of rugby league outside 2 states.

Really?

Good luck with the state of origin match tomorrow.

Thanks, I'm nervous already.

I'm sure the entire rugby league world will be watching, given the entire rugby league world will be represented.

Poorly constructed AFL-themed 'projection' I see...

Don't tar Rugby League with that 'insular' AFL brush please.

I'd like to quote you the ratings figures for Victoria, SA and Tassie for an average run of the mill NRL match. But they don't get shown there. Apparently they won't rate as well as they do in Perth.

Welcome to the world of rugby league outside 2 states
Evidently your concept of 'world' does not extend beyond the shorelines of Australia.

Evidently your concept of 'world' does not extend beyond the shorelines of Australia.

My apologies for forgetting those poor souls that live in the North of England.

I also forgot that in Perth on Sunday the new, improved Western Reds had a run. Which is an explanation for the woeful TV audience for the NRL. All the rugby league supporters were obviously at the game:

WAvsNT_4.jpg

My apologies for forgetting those poor souls that live in the North of England.

And the rest...

I also forgot that in Perth on Sunday the new, improved Western Reds had a run. Which is an explanation for the woeful TV audience for the NRL. All the rugby league supporters were obviously at the game:

Good work Columbo.

"Just one more thing...."

*Yawn*

You caught me - I pulled those names out of a hat. :eek:

Seriously, my always incisive observations concerning this issue will no doubt come to fruition at season's end, whereby you will publicly acknowledge my superior 'hack' identification abilities.

Until then...

Allready had enough with the footy talk hey Kooky?;) I would of thought before you can come & bag the AFL in Qld those replying may like to know whether you actually have some sort of knowledge & interest in the game. What's your team again?

Not sure what your referring too btw, Notting & Merrett have been hacks but not this year, not sure what you've indentified. Both playing well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Lions Outdrawn By 'Scooby-Doo'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back