Preview Brisbane Lions v Melbourne Demons - Friday, 28 June 2024, 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare say that Zoblitz won’t forget to put the gameday thread up this week.

Namaste to the mods for their patience during this team building and resilience exercise.

I thought Zoblitz retired and Dlanod is on PTSD leave.

This was a once off experiment to see how it played out. Given the result - if you guys do it again, you can have a break too.

So we are now the charity board for accepting posters who are too toxic for their own? I don't recall us ever permanently banning a poster, and the dees supporters are just people like us so I figure he deserves it.

There are many of us who find him obnoxious so why on earth do we have to put up with him? And he doesnt just post a couple of times, he's constantly screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Absolute tosser, so glad he isn't one of us.
Danster has been SILENCED by his mods who do not care about his free speech. He has been oppressed

This was a once off experiment to see how it played out. Given the result - if you guys do it again, you can have a break too.

Can we vote Danny in as a Lions board mod?!

Fair play to the mods who allowed a bit of a different preview this week and indulged my vices.

Danny thank you for your participation this week, you’ve given us a lot to think about and I’ll be seeing you on the Cam Rayner thread.

Hopefully one day Sycthe and Headless will allow you back onto the Dees board to be with your people.

Danster has been SILENCED by his mods who do not care about his free speech. He has been oppressed
More accurately he didn't appreciate that the suspension of board rules where I was allowing him to malign Lions players also extended to allowing him being called a tosser because of it. I guess free speech has consequences (though "tosser" does seem a long way down on the list of consequences).

One ACL with full recovery in someone as diligent to his preparation as Will should be no problem.

Same knee again is a problem. Doedee did his the second time on the opposite knee which is why we ticked him off.

Reports are Will is fitter and a lot stronger than last year so what he needs now is match fitness. But I'm just guessing people will be surprised at how well he's going tomorrow night.

Doedee also played a VFL game before slightly tearing his ACL again. It’s funny because we had our first bye so he would’ve been available for selection if we played that week. I think people forget that when (still understandably) wondering whether he was rushed back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More accurately he didn't appreciate that the suspension of board rules where I was allowing him to malign Lions players also extended to allowing him being called a tosser because of it. I guess free speech has consequences (though "tosser" does seem a long way down on the list of consequences).
I was referring to the Demons mods who banned him from the Melbourne board but fair enough, live and die by your own sword I guess

I was referring to the Demons mods who banned him from the Melbourne board but fair enough, live and die by your own sword I guess
Yeah, no idea what happened there. Can't possibly think of any reason why. :D

what's Steven May got to do with Ashcroft? I never mentioned Steven May...
I did. Fricken obvious. Highlighting your team has one of the dirtiest, grubbiest cheats ever. You’re having a sook about players drawing unwarranted frees, well there’s May, the number one campaigner currently in the league.

Worst. Preview thread. Ever.

The Big Lebowski Thank You GIF

This has been the most fun week on Big Footy in some time.

A reminder that footy is always good when riding high, but appreciate these moments and when things aren't as good, focus on comradery on Big Footy instead of letting your day get ruined by the game we watch and love.

I'm looking at you BRAB ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back