Preview Brisbane Lions v Melbourne Demons - Friday, 28 June 2024, 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great sign with Jack having a foot issue, can be very hard to get over... and on top of that Jack is not usually very good after an extended break, needs a few weeks to get confidence.

There is no one else bar Darragh Joyce on the list who can play a true key position defender role, way too early for ZZ. Plus with Doedee and Gardiner out there is no one else who can play on talls at a pinch, don't like the idea of Froggy playing taller.

I didn't want to upset Danny, he's been through a lot. I thought that facing what is the US Government to his Julian Assange might be too much.

Could you find it in your heart to forgive him and let him back so that he can be with his people. He is a changed man and deserves a [insert number of chances he has already been given] chance. You may or may not regret it!
I've finally been called out for being a war criminal, what a day :love:

Interesting decisions to be made with Jack’s foot. Up to 8 weeks…
IMO his year is done if it's 8 weeks which is just about the end of the H&A season, he wont be in form for finals, get him in for surgery now if that is what is needed.

Darragh and Harris or bust as far as KPDs is concerned for 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if they have any regrets not taking an extra KPP (especially KPD) in the MSD. Really exposed if Joyce or heaven forbid Harris (😮) went down.

Anyone know how the Lester cloning experiment is going?

Speaking of which, is 3KZ is Football still around? I've been busy, so haven't been on the boards much over the last few weeks. He hasn't been posting less since we've starting winning has he?

Hi guys, account was hacked last week and just got it back. Hope the hacker didn't say anything inappropriate while they had control.

Payne hurt hit foot during the game last week or the week before.

Joyce been playing well so good reward.
Sorry to break it to you bud but the tosser that hacked your account created the Worst Review Thread Ever.
Got to live with that title now until rd 18.

Don't check a thread for a couple of days & you have 8 pages to catch up on. Hooley Dooley.

This was a great preview & a horrible one all at the same time.

You could say it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.
vlcsnap-2024-06-27-10h51m04s542.png

Wonder if they have any regrets not taking an extra KPP (especially KPD) in the MSD. Really exposed if Joyce or heaven forbid Harris (😮) went down.
I wouldn’t pretend to know if there were any viables

But it’s our clear weakness area

A shame sydney took old mate harry last year and now don’t need him!

I thought it was only my grandchildren who needed to be told enough is enough.

Re Payne if we thought it could be 8 weeks that's the last thing we'd be telling anyone now. At this point fake news.

But not happy with the diagnosis of foot 'soreness' . That could mean anything. IIRC he was off the ground for some time early in the game 3 weeks ago with what they described as an 'ankle problem'. Hmmmm.

I do remember Fages saying at some point , not sure if it was publicly , that a critical area for our list managers was KPP's , something not addressed in the MSD but obviously there was no one of interest available. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we traded up to someone at the end of the year.

Joyce will do a workmanlike job but puts a bit more pressure on Harris and Froggy.

ZZ has promise as Irel says but probably a couple of years away from us finding out whether he's up to it.

Anyway we got hold of Joyce for precisely this turn of events. At least he's a strong mature body and experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back