• Geelong

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brisbane

• Jack Watts

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

noone in the southern states cares about rugby. you remind me of people who migrate to victoria and join our company from new zealand . "HOW GOOD ARE THE ALL BLACKS GUYS !?" Most people dont even know what they are talking about.
My nephew lives in Cardiff and his wife is a solicitor with the Welsh Rugby association or whatever it’s called. When we visited them she was so excited to take me to the rugby ground in Cardiff and talk about rugby. When I told her it’s a minor sport and is only really played in two states and I know nothing about it, she thought I was joking. She thought all Australians were into rugby.

This prelim is a lot better than the prelim last night where the Swans had a training run against the Puffers witches hats.

Did you live in London?

I saw the Wallabies beat the Springboks at Twickenham in the 1999 World Cup semi final that went to extra time.

Epic game despite no tries being scored, Larkham kicked a field goal in extra time to pinch a win for the Wallabies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lionel Messi Win GIF by FIFA

This prelim is a lot better than the prelim last night where the Swans had a training run against the Puffers witches hats.

I saw the Wallabies beat the Springboks at Twickenham in the 1999 World Cup semi final that went to extra time.

Epic game despite no tries being scored, Larkham kicked a field goal in extra time to pinch a win for the Wallabies.
I went to a nice pub in Twickenham once. I spent 2 years near Wimbledon so not far from Twickers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats - The Darcy Fort Preliminaryship 2024

Back