• Geelong

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You take the original idea ("family dinner") and add your own twist!

I like it.

Good luck tonight.
Haha. I’ll be back on when I actually get there.. **** talking to real dickheads, I’m just there for the food haha. Good luck to you too!

Word on Little Malop street is that Tom Hawkins is desperate to play next week if Geelong win today and has hired celebrity manager Max Markson to pressure the board members.

And check out for 6 months after a loss :$
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on Little Malop street is that Tom Hawkins is desperate to play next week if Geelong win today and has hired celebrity manager Max Markson to pressure the board members.
In other words, taking a spot from another player that actually deserves to be there? I can’t see that happening

Imagine having a 44 year drought during the time Cricket was apparently good and you could’ve switched over.
He can’t answer, he’s threadbanned

Didn't you guys have a 37 year drought, despite having good zones, where you almost folded as a club and rarely made finals? 🤔

Yes and you have all the country bumpkins that will play for just some land with mud pits.

They don’t even need a house just a barn will do. Ask Jezza with his cow.

Bunch of plodders in this thread will cream their jocks if the Lions get up :)
DGAF tbh. Both teams shit me to tears. As long as the Swines get up next week and I get the opportunity to banzhammer BloodRet before that happens I'll be happy :)

1726890040551.jpeg

ABC reporting that Mark Corrigan will be in the box for Geelong in place of Steven King (hoping he gets better soon)

bold strategy, could he bring some of the business secrets of the pharaohs to motivate Geelong to victory?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats - The Darcy Fort Preliminaryship 2024

Back