• Geelong

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You are going down to sit in the Selwood stand, i know you love it.
Poor Triggered Tiger seems a bit conflicted.. clearly doesn’t want Geelong to win, but he doesn’t like me much either 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry my bad. Was playing Mario Kart and didn't notice my faux pax.

Anyhow this day is going so slow. 5 pm can't come quick enough
Why delete the posts? Now my comment looks out of place.

Of course I could always undelete them which comes with the added benefit of making V_23 melt uncontrollably :think:

This should be an easy win for the Lions.
Brisbane have the better forward line and backline and better players.
Who on earth will stop Joe Daniher?
Lions by 37 points.
Zorko best on ground.

Delusional anti Geelong Kool Aid at it again.

Cats had the week off/fresh and The Lions had a brusing hard fought win against GWS.

Brisbane have not beaten Geelong in 20 years and have a very poor recent record at the G.

It's also a blustery/windy day in Melbourne and The Cats thrive in those conditions.

Game will prolly be over by quarter time and frggr and his ill will be lining up for Grand Final tix

Delusional anti Geelong Kool Aid at it again.

Cats had the week off/fresh and The Lions had a brusing hard fought win against GWS.

Brisbane have not beaten Geelong in 20 years and have a very poor recent record at the G.

It's also a blustery/windy day in Melbourne and The Cats thrive in those conditions.

Game will prolly be over by quarter time and frggr and his ill will be lining up for Grand Final tix
You will eat your words

Why delete the posts? Now my comment looks out of place.

Of course I could always undelete them which comes with the added benefit of making V_23 melt uncontrollably :think:

I deleted them mainly because I felt it made me also look like I was endorsing Mr B's homophobic comments (which I certainly do not, and in hindsight, you were correct to Fred Ban him)

I feel really embarrassed actually about it all :$

He is guaranteed to melt tonight whatever happens, just sit back and enjoy the theatre !

parrot GIF

I deleted them mainly because I felt it made me also look like I was endorsing Mr B's homophobic comments (which I certainly do not, and in hindsight, you were correct to Fred Ban him)

I feel really embarrassed actually about it all :$
That's ok we're all use to you being a little flog so there's nofin to be embarrassed about dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats - The Darcy Fort Preliminaryship 2024

Back