• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I deleted them mainly because I felt it made me also look like I was endorsing Mr B's homophobic comments (which I certainly do not, and in hindsight, you were correct to Fred Ban him)

I feel really embarrassed actually about it all :$
You are such a nice boy. If I had a daughter I would tell her to stay the hell away from you.

Typical Brisbane supporter.
Unfortunately my friend couldn’t help the fact his parents did the deed on New Years Eve and then pushed him out in September. I’m just glad it’s not on Grand Final weekend 😂

Poor Triggered Tiger seems a bit conflicted.. clearly doesn’t want Geelong to win, but he doesn’t like me much either 😂
I've got the best deal in town because I'll either laugh my head off at you or the scat fans either way i'm winning. 😂

Dis Gon B Good GIF

Only got to the station now, so will be getting to the ground only right on time. Not sure how much time I'll be spending at the bar, as I had a big one last night.

I've got the best deal in town because I'll either laugh my head off at you or the scat fans either way i'm winning. 😂

Dis Gon B Good GIF

giphy.gif

You are going to melt tonight no matter what happens and the Bay will be laughing at you. Better entertainment than the game itself probably :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently watching the All Blacks flog the Wallabies, they got flogged by Argentina too.

Looks like the Wallabies need to rebuild but there aren't any draft picks in rugby union.

You little ripper ! I hate the Wallabies and all of this country's private school Rugger Fraternity

Who cares take it to the Rugby board. Bum sniffing is not a sport.

Rugby Union is a proper international sport unlike AFL or Rugba League, no one outside of Australia give a shit about those sports.

You little ripper ! I hate the Wallabies and all of this country's private school Rugger Fraternity

I hate the Australian cricket team more than the Wallabies, the Wallabies aren't good enough these days to really hate them.

He is guaranteed to melt tonight whatever happens, just sit back and enjoy the theatre !

I actually went to Hungry Jacks the other day, ordered a large Mexican whopper meal with onion rings and coffee.. the only thing they didn’t **** up was the onion rings, and I had to wait 10 minutes for a replacement burger. Did I melt at the teenager behind the counter? No I did not.

I won't go on about it but it's a sad end to Tom Hawkins career that he can't even get a game as the sub.

Two Geelong captains have played for brisbane.

And we name this after Darcy foort?
It should be named after Lincoln McCarthy and a Geelong player.

Two Geelong captains have played for brisbane.

And we name this after Darcy foort?

It should be named after Lincoln McCarthy and a Geelong player.
Look if we are going to point out all the reasons why frggr is a useless flog we will be here for a very very long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats - The Darcy Fort Preliminaryship 2024

Back