• Geelong

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just one troll - a Richmunt supporter - being gross, making comments about maimed Palestinian children and stuff. Was really gross.
That would get hammered immediately here. Hope your mods are as good as the bays.

There's been someone posting alot of shit, usually late at night across many different boards on here. It's probably that same guy.
It started when a long time MB norf flog posted shit about people with down's syndrome here on the bay some time just before finals.
Also he's been tagging random people, resurrecting dead freds and uploading offensive pics until banned. A real sad sack degenerate.

There's been someone posting alot of shit, usually late at night across many different boards on here. It's probably that same guy.
It started when a long time MB norf flog posted shit about people with down's syndrome here on the bay some time just before finals.
Also he's been tagging random people, resurrecting dead freds and uploading offensive pics until banned. A real sad sack degenerate.
Sad

Decided to come out from under your bed did you?
pictures love GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just occurred to me that Tom Hawkins has played his final game of footy.

End of an era for Geelong, am I right in thinking he was the last player standing from their 2011 flag/golden era ?
We really need the AFL to run this classic in the retiring player segment at the Brownlow.

Maybe they can then follow up and shoot him into space on GF day

imma be honest, it’s been happening for a while now but everytime I see your name I either think it’s:

“The avocado driver”

Or

“Abracadabra”

Wtf does your name mean? It’s annoying surely it’s not just me 😅
You need to learn your own club's history:

It'd be like me not knowing who Dermie was.

imma be honest, it’s been happening for a while now but everytime I see your name I either think it’s:

“The avocado driver”

Or

“Abracadabra”

Wtf does your name mean? It’s annoying surely it’s not just me 😅
It’s what Jimmy Jess was nick named when he first got to Melbourne from Avoca.
He worked at an abattoir droving sheep into the pens.
Too bad if it annoys you.

Fair enough lol, but he retired 10 years before I was even born. Easy mistake to make.

That's fair, and he was before my time too, but I enjoy footy history and the great players from all clubs and eras, hence why I know who he is.

Probably best you asked that here rather on your team board, you'd be risking a public execution over there...

That would get hammered immediately here. Hope your mods are as good as the bays.
No board's mods are as good as 50% of the Bay's Mods, but they're one of the best moderating teams on BigFooty in my experience.

Quick to stamp out idiots, fair-minded in other areas.

We don't have too many peanuts on the Geelong board, thankfully, but they're handled well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats - The Darcy Fort Preliminaryship 2024

Back