Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rough Day for Mr Blicavs

948ikl.jpg
Bit of a Spreaders move tagging him in a thread he can't respond in, M10

There's been someone posting alot of shit, usually late at night across many different boards on here. It's probably that same guy.
It started when a long time MB norf flog posted shit about people with down's syndrome here on the bay some time just before finals.
Also he's been tagging random people, resurrecting dead freds and uploading offensive pics until banned. A real sad sack degenerate.
Oh yeah the uh, genital pictures that have been finding their way

Bit of a Spreaders move tagging him in a thread he can't respond in, M10

It's called #pestposting and yes I should
have known better, FITWIT used to do it all the time, how much better has the Bay become since he was perma bant ?

On how Peter Jess got into Player Management:

"Once again, by default. My cousin, Jim Jess, was playing football at Richmond and he said to me, “Look, they have offered me a contract for the next year. What do you think about that?” I didn't have any experience other than reading the newspapers at that time,so I said to him, “Well they've been touting a guy called John Patura for 120,000. What I suggest we do is we ring some other clubs and see whether they think that you have some
value.”

So I rang Ian Collins at Carlton, who I didn't know at the time that I rang him and said, “I've got my
cousin, Jim Jess, who plays at Richmond. If there was a possibility of him coming to play at your club, would you sign him up?”He said, ”Oh, yes, the Ghost flogged us the other week,so yeah, we'll certainly talk to him.” I said, “Well, tell me what sort of money that you're looking at,” so Collo mentioned a figure which I was very pleased with. I then went back to Richmond and said, Well, look, this is the offer that we've got from Carlton.” I was up front. I'm not sure whether I should have been, but it really didn't matter at that time because it was all new ground.

And I said, “Jim would be prepared to play for a base salary plus bonuses, plus also you'd have to pay him for the use of his name, likeness and image.” The response back from the collective gaggle of Richmond people was less than flattering, and I had Octa Wilson try and jump over the desk and strangle me. Graeme Richmond was the heavyweight there, and he asked Jimmy, “Is this what you want?” and Jimmy said, “Yeah.” They said, “Well, okay, thanks very much for coming along and we'll see you blokes later.” Isaid, “Good. We're off to Carlton. See you.”

So we got up and we walked out, and G.R.said, “Okay, come back in here.” So we did, we walked back in, and he said, “Listen, Jimmy, we’ve had a think about it. Yes, we'll sign you up for three years on one condition.”

Jimmy said, “What's that?”

G.R.said, “Never bring this little [expletive] back into this footy club ever again.”

So that was my initiation into the management of sports people "

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats - The Darcy Fort Preliminaryship 2024

Back