Brisbane Vs Stkilda Score Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

milnedog44 said:
Turning point of the game would be the dirty tactics by the ugly twins
Do you want a tissue?They did nothing against the rules so there is no excuse.All players can get injured whenever and it was just bad luck that Riewoldt was the player to get injured as he is St Kilda's best and most important player.They will struggle until he comes back mark my words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

milnedog44 said:
I thought that it was when Ackland was taken out of the ruck. The Saints were killing Brisbane at the stoppages at that point.

milnedog44 said:

Here come the excuses. You had us by the balls on 2-3 occasions, but the team that wanted to physically get the ball, no matter what, got the footy and the points.

I am a Brissie fan but I feel quite sad seeing Nick upset. I don't mind seeing a few miss some weeks of footy as I think it was uncalled for. My son (11) who is getting into AFL doesn't need to have this impression left on him and I made sure that he knew how dirty I felt about the attitude of taking out Nick.

Not a happy chappy. :(

Dave

Think the turning point was when the game started and the umpire bounced the ball.

Like I said all along - Saints are too young and need a real coach.

Maybe they are already playing for a top-up of priority draft picks.

milnedog44 said:
Micahel and Scott should be suspended for that effort
Rubbish. Did you think the same thing when Riewoldt threw a concussed opponent to the ground in the Wizard Cup?

Smart play from the Lions players. Riewoldt didn't leave the ground and it's not against the rules to bump someone. St Kilda were never going to win the game without him, so make sure he leaves the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Vs Stkilda Score Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back