chiliboy

All Australian
Sep 10, 2003
Melbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, West Ham U
In response to the recent "brownlow leak", I have a few things to say..

Firstly, the votes for the highest individual honour that our game has to offer are signed and sealed as soon as the votes are decided, they then are taken away by an official, and put away, until the very moment that Wayne Jackson is handed them to begin proceedings.

A number of leaks have appeared over the years, none of which have been found accurate. This fact alone should be enough to deter wishful pundits from throwing their savings behind these FARCICAL rumours.

Still however, people continue to beleive, much to my dismay.

Robert Harvey may well win a historic 3rd brownlow medal in 2003, does that mean this leak is found to be true?, ABSOLUTELY NOT, it merely means that whoever started this new wave of un-justified dribble, had some good luck!

Save your money folks, at least until you do your own research, and thus reach your own conclusion, that is how you should punt on charlie's medal, that is the spirit, the chance, that is where the factuaton with this special night comes from, the mystery, the drama, its all part of the show.

As for a leak, it will probably never really happen, but, thats not say that if you spot Mr Goldspink having a lager at your local pub, you should'nt have a seat, as that is the only minor chance you have, of a certain result, of that point, I am certain..

Wasn't Luke Darcy supposed to have it in the bag last year?

I can't beleive people are throwing thousands of dollars down on an email rumour getting around.

Who isn't to say this wasn't done by a bookie? Reminds me of people ramping shares.

According to the TAB folks both Akka and Black were backed heavily at the death in the last two years, a leak suspected in both cases.

Originally posted by ACT exile
According to the TAB folks both Akka and Black were backed heavily at the death in the last two years, a leak suspected in both cases.

Those plunges were based on research..

All the heavy betters a a major brownlow strategy in which they use to try and pick a winner..

The big spenders always wait until the last minute to place their bets, this is where the plunges come from....

These LEAKS are merely alot of peole betting on the one man, and then word gets around that there must be a leak.. which is a total joke, as the votes are never counted..

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Farce!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back