Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bookie. A snake who is taking info and providing it to bookies.

Adam Talbot is the guys name, and his company name is, wait for it, "Free Bet Info".

Adam has some troubles on his hands.

Maybe the punting board should be a restricted site and you can only get onto here after a certain number of posts etc.

Geez thats low. The bookies clean up most days, few punters are ahead.

:eek:

lay off the threats.

It only escalated after they come on here for no other reason than to promote their website...why else would they bother with this forum?

They profiteered through out the year (advertising dollars for their website)...provided and accumulated free information for public access...every bookmaker would be negligent not to search the free sites for accumulated information much as we do...

Facts are everyone is pissed off for good reason. I still have faith (hope) at least one site will provide the multi the week before like last year but I am not going to be so stupid to ring and ask!!

I was critical about private forums recently....I get it now after some of the stupid and degenerate postings here recently.

Unfortunately, there will always be discussions about punting hence the BF Punting threads. It doesn't take much for the exotic betting to be smashed. As much as we want to we cant prevent it.

I have noticed some major changes on AFL finals betting this year following last years problems re the draw. I think this year they wont take any chances UNLESS the Pies don't make the Grand Final and then the cashed up bookies will lure us with everything under the sun lol.

I don't understand the mass hysteria. The site was originally designed to help punters. We have plenty of Brownlow stats which im sure people have found useful and also as a mean to track their own Brownlow counts.

The fact that everyone is single handily blaming the site for TAB not offering multis is absurd. It is free, public information and it is outrageous to presume that bookies would pay money for information collected.

I can honestly say peoples votes remain in house. Information has never been sent to any bookies, in fact we don't even advertise any bookies on the site, we advertise Betfair and they aren't even a bookie.

What is stopping an actual person who works for say Centrebet or Sportsbet or whoever registering an account on BigFooty and sending private messages or getting on the public forum posing as a punter and feeding information back? Have you thought about that concept?

Again, the site was setup to help people, but that concept has obviously got lost in translation.

I can't be bothered going over this thread. Can someone please sum up why people are so upset here? What has happened?

TAB have dogged it this year by not allowing Most Team Vote multi-bets, the most popular betting option for the event.

People are more angry at the fact that TAB have only just announced this though, after most punters put in a whole year's worth of effort to prepare for something which is now not available.

They could have announced they weren't opening this betting option months ago, but they choose to play everyone like a fiddle. Many people are not going to bet with them ever again. That's where the anger is.

I don't understand the mass hysteria. The site was originally designed to help punters.

Ok. Do you now understand that it doesn't help punters, it actually hinders the ones that work hard?

You should be able to now understand that and should therefore shut the site down next year.

TAB have dogged it this year by not allowing Most Team Vote multi-bets, the most popular betting option for the event.

People are more angry at the fact that TAB have only just announced this though, after most punters put in a whole year's worth of effort to prepare for something which is now not available.

They could have announced they weren't opening this betting option months ago, but they choose to play everyone like a fiddle. Many people are not going to bet with them ever again. That's where the anger is.

Thanks for that.

Professor, without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?

Mmm, yes I would, Kent.

I don't understand the mass hysteria. The site was originally designed to help punters. We have plenty of Brownlow stats which im sure people have found useful and also as a mean to track their own Brownlow counts.

The fact that everyone is single handily blaming the site for TAB not offering multis is absurd. It is free, public information and it is outrageous to presume that bookies would pay money for information collected.

I can honestly say peoples votes remain in house. Information has never been sent to any bookies, in fact we don't even advertise any bookies on the site, we advertise Betfair and they aren't even a bookie.

What is stopping an actual person who works for say Centrebet or Sportsbet or whoever registering an account on BigFooty and sending private messages or getting on the public forum posing as a punter and feeding information back? Have you thought about that concept?

Again, the site was setup to help people, but that concept has obviously got lost in translation.

"Originally set up to help punters". Well whatever your initial motivation was, shouldn't it be obvious what the outcome was going to be or is now! It would only do the exact opposite of helping punters. Punters who have put effort into analysis and research deserve to be rewarded above others who have done fuc.k all and logged onto your site to take advantage of dumbass people publicly logging their votes.

I am not blaming your site for TAB not allowing multibet's, that's absurd. They're not allowing them because they knew they would lose millions and millions. I am blaming you for producing a site that has assisted them in framing their markets, giving punters ridiculously shit odds. If you really cared about assisting punters, you'd take your damn site off the net because as you've already pointed out, your original motivation of the site obviously is not correct. oh yeah one more thing, fuc.k you bit.ch

karma bus has arrived for the people who thought they were too good for the thread and went and created their own "private" forum...the one year they go and do that and there are no multis offered...can't help at lol

WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?????? ARE YOU STILL POSTING HERE!

So your site was set up to help people? LOL...you are accidentally making money from advertisers like Betfair?...give me a break.

What everyone is saying is sites such as yours have highlighted "the multibet" due to the success "we" have had as punters. Your site wouldn't exist if it was just to conclude who would win the Brownlow.

So tell me again why the f#@K are you posting?

Shut your ****ing mouth scumbag and get the **** out.

Can you ban this prick as well?

How have you not been banned?! you are the biggest piece of **** troll on this board. You continue to bag that website all the time but for some reason you joined it yourself!

Lets be honest here. Multies were only a dream this year anyway.

Almost directly after the Brownlow was over last year, the TAB announced they had their best result ever because Swan got rolled, however they got absolutely smashed on the team markets. Being that they were the only vendor to offer the multies on this market, blind freddy could have seen that they were highly unlikely to offer them this year.

I'd find it hard to believe that anyone actually spoke to a person with the authority to categorically tell them whether or not the actual multies would be allowed. Most likely they spoke to people who had no clue and were going on what they believed to be correct.

Still been plenty of value now, and throughout the year with other bets, so those doing research should be in a good position to win a tidy sum of money, probably just not the amount that could have been possible with team multies being allowed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?????? ARE YOU STILL POSTING HERE!

So your site was set up to help people? LOL...you are accidentally making money from advertisers like Betfair?...give me a break.

What everyone is saying is sites such as yours have highlighted "the multibet" due to the success "we" have had as punters. Your site wouldn't exist if it was just to conclude who would win the Brownlow.

So tell me again why the f#@K are you posting?

How is that site any different to people posting there votes in threads like this? Also this thread has had hundreds more posts pointing to multi bets than PB

karma bus has arrived for the people who thought they were too good for the thread and went and created their own "private" forum...the one year they go and do that and there are no multis offered...can't help at lol

No, I'm pretty sure we'll still have a healthy collect.

I feel sorry for those who don't have a year's worth of research and didn't find the value months ago.

Just had a look at the website in question. It's not even a propper count, they use vote ranges. Judd is leading on 26-35 votes and Mitchell is second on 24-36 votes. Any tom, dick or harry would know that, regardless if they followed footy that much. The info on there is probably no different you can get on any other forum, blog or site which does a similar thing. A quick search in google brings up tons of things.

Lets be honest here. Multies were only a dream this year anyway.

True, but TAB could have told us all that months ago. I highly doubt they 100% decided in the last few days that they wouldn't allow it. As you said, the decision was probably made the day after the Brownlow when they got absolutely butt-r*ped (it was their fault anyway, their odds were stupid)

Instead they choose to lead us all on in an effort to make sure we deposited money into our accounts in anticipation.

He sells the info to bookies..

Do You know this for a fact? If so how do you know this? Also why would the bookies buy that info when it is there for anyone to see for free? and why would they bother when threads like this give it away for free?

Feel better now?

Its not about being too good its about not giving free advice to leeches who crawl out from under their rock this time of year and expect those who've done their research to just give it away.. Im sure you're not one of these people right? :rolleyes:

Do You know this for a fact? If so how do you know this? Also why would the bookies buy that info when it is there for anyone to see for free? and why would they bother when threads like this give it away for free?

I dont know if he did do it or not, but the info is a lot more valuable then what is posted here. On the site if you registered you can enter your individual counts and only people who are heavily invested in punting on the Brownlow would do so. So if the bookies were given that info theyd know which players people are putting their money on, even your smokies and therefore are able to frame a market so they dont get screwed. That front page isnt what anyone is talking about and is a load of crap

For God's sake, google brownlow medal 2011. It comes up with PB 2nd and this thread 5th. It was absolutely ridiculous for either site to be giving out info publicly if anyone wanted multi's this year. Throw in that the TAB must have received barrages of questions regarding specifically team vote multis over the phone and internet, and you'd be sure that the topic of conversation would be recorded. Absolutely idiotic decisions by many, many people who are now crying because their betting bonanza has disappeared after they've spent the last 12 months telling anyone who will listen about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back