Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

the votes I give are maybe 1, 1 or 2, 2 or 3, 1, 2, 3 and I go off the herald sun, the age, sunday footy show, afl website match review, games I watch, votes on bigfooty

Yeah, that's how the umpires give their votes too.

Yeah, that's how the umpires give their votes too.

I don't know about the big sav and everyone else who does it, but I have a similar method (not even as extensive) and usually get very close, right down to the lower votes. Last year I was well off on Cotchin, so it's obviously not fool proof, but it's about as good as we're going to get.

ive done pretty well the last 3-4 years using my method and its just to cover bases incase there are some 'shocker' or 'unexpected' votes. I don't get everything right but im usually quite close to what they actually get

Anyone else think J Selwood would be on top at the moment, or extremely close?

Has to of gotten 6 votes over the past 2 rounds

JS @ 13s what a steal. He's warming up bigtime. Still think he's okay value at some places. Ablett's still under evens because of the shitload of money they've taken about him.

It's funny because I think there are about 6 midfielders who have been better this year than Selwood, yet he's probably the most likely to win it now. Ablett is choking it away since the Collingwood game.

JS @ 13s what a steal. He's warming up bigtime. Still think he's okay value at some places. Ablett's still under evens because of the shitload of money they've taken about him.

It's funny because I think there are about 6 midfielders who have been better this year than Selwood, yet he's probably the most likely to win it now. Ablett is choking it away since the Collingwood game.

At 13s? Can only find him at $5 with sportingbet atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put Selwood this week @ $6 in Market without Fav (Ablett obviously).
Have him on at least 25 votes right now...

2d92yoj.jpg

Why oh why only $10?

Edit: admittedly thought he was almost no chance at the time :p

Man nobody is going to go to the effort of photoshopping a 10 dollar bet.
Just be happy for the guy that he got some value.
Why is everyone on this board so sour?

Because this board is for discussion of bets prior to the event, not a board for bragging. Notice the vast majority of after the fact braggers never post anything else?

Either have the balls to put your bets, or at least thoughts, up before they come good or don't post anything at all.

Because this board is for discussion of bets prior to the event, not a board for bragging. Notice the vast majority of after the fact braggers never post anything else?

Either have the balls to put your bets, or at least thoughts, up before they come good or don't post anything at all.

Dont know how its bragging when he wont win anyway.
I take your point though...

Which agencies have live odds during the count?

I want to place a bet on Selwood during the count when he's 12 votes behind. I feel some agencies will offer some very good value if you get on at the right time. I'm hoping there are a few agencies that offer live odds. Anyone know?

Which agencies have live odds during the count?

I want to place a bet on Selwood during the count when he's 12 votes behind. I feel some agencies will offer some very good value if you get on at the right time. I'm hoping there are a few agencies that offer live odds. Anyone know?

Betfair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back