1 B Crouch (Adel)

COLL v ESS
3 S Sidebottom (Coll)
2 D Beams (Coll)
1 S Pendlebury )Coll)

LEADERBOARD:

24 J Selwood (Geel)
23 G Ablett (GC)
20 D Hannebery (Syd), D Swan (Coll), N Fyfe* (Freo)
18 B Deledio (Rich), J Watson (Ess), R Sloane (Adel), S Pendlebury (Coll), T Boak (PA), S Johnson* (Geel), R Griffen (WB)
17 J McVeigh (Syd), P Dangerfield (Adel)

ROUND 20

ST K v HAW
3 J Roughead (Haw)
2 S Savage (Haw)
1 L Montagna (St K)

RICH v BRIS
3 T Cotchin (Rich)
2 B Ellis (Rich)
1 T Rockliff (Bris)

GEEL v PT A
3 J Selwood (Geel)
2 S Motlop (Geel)
1 M Lobbe (PA)

CARL v WB
3 J Grant (WB)
2 R Griffen (WB)
1 E Betts (Carl)

SYD v COLL
3 S Pendlebury (Coll)
2 J McVeigh (Syd)
1 D Beams (Coll)

GC v MELB
3 D Swallow (GC)
2 D Prestia (GC)
1 N Jones (Melb)

ESS v WCE
3 M Priddis (WCE)
2 B Dalziell (WCE)
1 M LeCras (WCE)

ADEL v NM
3 R Sloane (Adel)
2 D Wells (NM)
1 P Dangerfield (Adel)

FREO v GWS
3 L Neale (Freo)
2 M Barlow (Freo)
1 T Mzingu (Freo)

LEADERBOARD

27 J Selwood (Geel)
23 G Ablett (GC)
21 R Sloane (Adel), S Pendlebury (Coll)
20 D Hannebery (Syd), D Swan (Coll), N Fyfe* (Freo), R Griffen (WB)
19 J McVeigh (Syd)
18 B Deldeio (Rich), J Watson (Ess), P Dangerfield (Adel), T Boak (PA), S Johnson* (Geel)

it makes the reaction of the market to Sloane missing one week very interesting last week. he drifted to $501 the win, $121 the place on Tattsbet, for example. might be lucky to see 1/5th of that by tomorrow.

To have Sloane ahead of Dangerfield is a form of insanity. To have him in the top 3 overall is just blatant trolling.

Look back over the crows games. I fully expect Sloane to outpoll Dangerfield and will be putting money on it. He's had AT LEAST 4 x 3 vote performances when I find Dangefield has at least 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even your name suggests Danger>Sloane.
I think Danger is a slightly better player (not as much as most would imagine), but Sloane has had a teriffic year and has been best on ground for us countless times. I dont think either will be up there in the count, but I think Sloane will get more votes than Danger.

I think Danger is a slightly better player (not as much as most would imagine), but Sloane has had a teriffic year and has been best on ground for us countless times. I dont think either will be up there in the count, but I think Sloane will get more votes than Danger.

It's getting reasonably close in my count as well. 18 vs. 14, in Danger's favour.

It's getting reasonably close in my count as well. 18 vs. 14, in Danger's favour.

I often think people favour Danger due to the hype and the flashyness with ball in hand.
Its whether the umpires also favour him due to this. Sloane is pretty noticable too with that hair flapping all over the place and is always in and under or taking tough contested marks.

I often think people favour Danger due to the hype and the flashyness with ball in hand.
Its whether the umpires also favour him due to this. Sloane is pretty noticable too with that hair flapping all over the place and is always in and under or taking tough contested marks.

I think they've both got really eye-catching styles. Last year, I slightly overpolled Danger and slightly underpolled Sloane so I've tried to be wary of that. If there's juicy odds about Sloane though, I'll be keen.

I think they've both got really eye-catching styles. Last year, I slightly overpolled Danger and slightly underpolled Sloane so I've tried to be wary of that. If there's juicy odds about Sloane though, I'll be keen.

Anyone got a quote on Sloane for most Adelaide votes?
I think he has a very very good chance to take that out.

has a real shane tuck 2012 feel to it

Remember when he finished 4th (one behind Grigg) ...at Richmond. Good times :thumbsu:

Club leaders:
GWS: Cameron (9), Shiel (5)

So you can see my voting is strongly weighted towards the winning team.

nod-of-approval.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back