Mega Thread Brownlow Medal Thread - the precount excitement, the nailbiting count etc post it in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bartel a Smokey for the Chas

:thumbsu: LSV

still feel bartel will poll well though

RD1 3 Votes J Bartel
Rd 2 v freo was in best with enright
Rd 3 v port was BOG
Rd 4 v syd wojack, ottens. maybe a vote
Rd 5 v haw chappy, bartel

he polls and polls hard. golden boy IMO

Re: Bartel a Smokey for the Chas

Barrel let me down in sc this year. Judd did last year. Going by that he will win a landslide

This is the one night of the year when we all get to know what it feels like being Vlad's kids. He drones on for hours and hours. Boring everyone in his monotone of self-importance. We get stupefied very quickly and wonder aloud, 'are we there yet?' Then, just before the rat of stupidity starts to really gnaw away at our brains, someone is crowned king.

Post everything to do with the pre-count, the fashions and all the glamour of the red carpet and the count itself in this thread.

Personally cant see either the favourites winning! Favourites rarely win the brownlow, even if your names C.Judd!

Everyone has overrated Judd's chance for the brownlow.

He's definetely not the red hot favourite i would say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ..the closer it gets the more i tend to think Judd has zero chance ...far too much overrating going on..what with him making AA and being named MVP ..he's just being overrated by everyone ..except opposition supporters ..and we all know they know best . ;)

has had a cracker year, dont get me wrong, but i think the only award going home with the judds tonight will be rebecca judd best dressed!

Both Judd and Goodes being overrated imo, so hopefully it proves to be a very close count like 2003. Also hope Mitchell doesn't lead the count at the end.

Pendlebury/Murphy sneaking under the radar with the focus on the potential stories around Goodes/Judd winning a 3rd. Those two would be the most deserving of the serious chances.

Possible surprise winners could include Boyd, Kelly or Cox

highly Unlikely would be Thompson, Black or Ablett

Pendleburry to win, Murphy most Carlton votes, Boyd place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back