Bruce Francis and TV legal dramas or the letter to the Minister for Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone's favourite rebel cricketer Bruce Francis has been hitting the typewriter again - this time firing off a missive to the Federal Minister for Sport. Copy of the letter can be seen at http://twitdoc.com/upload/thegovernorsm/letter-to-federal-health-minister-ley-26-february-2015.pdf

I'm not even going to bother dissecting this rubbish but did have a chuckle at "Even a high school student who watched any of Perry Mason, The Good Wife, Matlock, Rompole of the Bailey, Boston Legal, The Practice, Suits, Rake, Jake and the Fatman, Murder One, Silk, The Defendants or LA Law would know that ASADA had to prove that player 1 was administered Thymosin Beta-4."

Bruce better call Saul.

BTW - who the hell is Rompole? (Is it a pet name for Gil's appendage?)
he needs a stenographer.

guess what?
I may just have the perfect stenographer in mind

I thought he got the info from Large Fries.

I'd guess Chip got it from Dank too, if that's the case.

The ACCC report clearly states that TB4 was used at Cronulla. At that stage I think they referred to it as 'not specifically prohibited' and as an image enhancing drug.

I can only assume Dank was the one that gave it to them?

If Dank did tell the ACCC that he never used TB4 at Essendon, then surely that will come out on the washup? And vice versa.

This is some of his greatest work all in one neat package.

Surely by now it's obvious that BruceTheGoose is more than just the "one-fingered-typist" he makes himself out to be.

The internet is full of sympathy-seeking bullshitters. As far as I'm concerned another has just been added to the list.

It is actually one of Bruce's better written, more coherent and better argued contributions.

However he seems not to see that in the first 3-4 pages he talks of Reid not knowing what Robinson was injecting, Thompson shutting down Dank 3 times, trying to remove Dank, and needing new protocols because the old ones were not working or being observed. However he doesn't countenance that within that period players might have been given something banned.

He doesn't realise that he is actually making ASADA's case for them. That whatever the 'moral' guilt of the players, club and it's officials; the only thing that concerns ASADA is did they or did they not take something banned. The story Bruce tells makes it very clear that there for a few months they could have been injected with gasoline and no one would have been the wiser.

I still can't quite work out what the premise is?

Clearly, he thinks Hird is completely innocent and has done absolutely nothing wrong. That's clear.

He thinks there's a conspiracy between the AFL and ASADA to get Essendon. They've both been dodgy and misleading in their attempts to get Hird and Essendon.

They both wanted to get the players off but in return needed to punish 'the club' and Hird.

But why? Is he saying that the government want Essendon? I get what he's saying is happening and has happened, but I'm not sure if he's explained why?

was he any good at french cricket?

i kinda prefer a game of bocce with ouzo, or a game of croquet kitted out in white gestalt of wimbledon or long island gatsby
I think Mr Francis is displaying great talent for the well known pass time of my joyous and care free youth - marbles. A game for the very young and the very old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't quite work out what the premise is?

Clearly, he thinks Hird is completely innocent and has done absolutely nothing wrong. That's clear.

He thinks there's a conspiracy between the AFL and ASADA to get Essendon. They've both been dodgy and misleading in their attempts to get Hird and Essendon.

They both wanted to get the players off but in return needed to punish 'the club' and Hird.

But why? Is he saying that the government want Essendon? I get what he's saying is happening and has happened, but I'm not sure if he's explained why?

Come on, man. The ALP needed a distraction from their piss-poor performance and got their pet agency in ASADA to tap Andy D on the shoulder. Andy D was only too glad to shove Essendon forward as the scapegoat because he knew all the other clubs except for Essendon were doping and didn't want ASADA to open that can of worms. ASADA were creaming their undies to sign up for the railroading of Essendon because they're haters - small men (and women) with small penises (or NONE!) who were jealous of how big and successful and glorious EFC and Hird was, man. Then it was just a matter of leaking some fabricated tidbits to the AFL's pets like Caro and Fatprick and the masterpiece frame-up was complete. You know it's true!!!

images

Albert deserves some positives PR to goddamit, Ally McBeal gots cancelled, stenography is dying cos of metadata, we need some ian hanke

look, i made my own ian hanke emoji. i dont know what it means thoView attachment 116756
Whatever it means it's ****ing scary!

I'd love the response to this letter to read something along the lines...

Dear Mr Francis,

Thank you for your letter dated March 15, I have forwarded it to the Minister for Arts as comedy falls under that portfolio.

Kind Regards,

Signature
I would have the the Minister for Primary Industries for all the horse shit involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Francis and TV legal dramas or the letter to the Minister for Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back