Bruce Francis and TV legal dramas or the letter to the Minister for Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Gil certainly responded like it was an ambush, downright appalling performance from the chief of the AFL. Wouldn't see Hirdy or Sheeds wimp out like Gil did.

Are you referring to the same Hirdy "who has been gagged" and "can't wait to tell his side of the story"? Maybe McLachlan should have just gone that route instead of Hirdy's "I can't recall" plan B from the Middleton trial?

Gil certainly responded like it was an ambush, downright appalling performance from the chief of the AFL. Wouldn't see Hirdy or Sheeds wimp out like Gil did.
Bit hard to launch legal action in the middle if an interview

Are you referring to the same Hirdy "who has been gagged" and "can't wait to tell his side of the story"? Maybe McLachlan should have just gone that route instead of Hirdy's "I can't recall" plan B from the Middleton trial?
Or the conflicting oral and written statements tendered as evidence to the Federal Court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you remember Hirdy under oath. I didn't mean it your honour, big bad Dave made me say it, I couldn't stand up for myself your honour as my balls were in Tania's handbag at the time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Francis and TV legal dramas or the letter to the Minister for Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back