Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:

For someone who is branded a rapist, prostituting themselves on OnlyFans is probably not a good idea.

I imagine that Bruce would probably not be allowed to operate on OnlyFans (by it's owners) because of his rapist brand, let alone the current rape charges he is currently facing.

'Bruce Lehrmann's lawyer claims the disgraced political staffer only has one shocking career left open to him after he was branded a rapist'
Tbh, I don't think Lehrmann's lawyer understands the basic financial foundations that underpin social media platforms.

To make money from 'OnlyFans' you actually have to have ...'fans'.... willing to pay for what you have to offer.

That ain't happening with old mate Bruce. Not before he got caught out on raping his work colleagues, not now, and not ever. He's about as marketable as a pork sausage in a synagogue.

Tbh, I don't think Lehrmann's lawyer understands the basic financial foundations that underpin social media platforms.

To make money from 'OnlyFans' you actually have to have ...'fans'.

He does have fans, some of them have been posting in this thread.

To make money from 'OnlyFans' you actually have to have ...'fans'.... willing to pay for what you have to offer.

That ain't happening with old mate Bruce. Not before he got caught out on raping his work colleagues, not now, and not ever. He's about as marketable as a pork sausage in a synagogue.
Dunno man, he seems to have a few fans in these threads.

He does have fans, some of them have been posting in this thread.

Dunno man, he seems to have a few fans in these threads.

When it comes to posters on this thread (who have mostly disappeared), I think it was more an admiration from misogynists for what he almost got away with rather than an admiration for the person himself.

That said, it's odd how high profile individuals like Janet Albrechtsen, Steve Whybrow, Bettina Arndt et al chose Bruce Lehrmann to be the person they used as a platform to wage their public attack on the 'Me-Too' movement. When will they be called to account I wonder?

Good chance I'd think that this is related to the handling of Higgins rape in the immediate aftermath, or it's triggered a probe that's uncovered something else.

It was DPS responsible for the out-of-hours clean of Reynolds office. Two DPS staff iirc also attended PH missing Higgins by ten minutes, which seems a bit tight given she was in there for a very long time.

I've always wanted to know if they waited somewhere else until they were notified Higgins had left the building.

DPS Chief Stefanic (currently AOL) has been under scrutiny over his Dept's handling of the events of 23 March 2019 and subsequent dealings with the AFP. Including the fact that incident reports into Brittany Higgins' alleged rape weren't handed to the AFP for two weeks, despite having been hand delivered to Senator Reynolds by Stefanic himself on 27 March.

He's also been the subject of allegations about an ongoing 'toxic workplace culture':

Unlike most other Federal Govt agencies, the DPS is exempt from FOI legislation so its hard for anyone, including non-govt. MPs, to get a handle on wtf is going on inside the organisation - so they have to use the Senate Estimates Committee process.

The NACC seeking and implementing a warrant to search Parliament House is unique from my understanding and their confirmation that it and the associated investigation is focused on the DPS suggests to me that Stefanic's rushed leave of absence is related. Social media claims go a fair bit further than that - but the claimed links between Stefanic and Lehrmann are unsubstantiated.

Last edited:
Possibly Lehrmann PH case related?

Would be good if the NACC investigated elements of Higgins' payout and the strategic suppression of any sort of voice to Reynolds, Brown and Cash, but odds are it's unrelated.
How are your odds looking now Figgy?

How are your odds looking now Figgy?

Edit: I should have read the above!

I still think the claims that the AFP are stating that the place should have been treated like a crime scene is fanciful. How is the **** anyone supposed to know that at the time?!

That AFP letter contains some factual inaccuracies too (ie. the allegation was not brought to the attention of the AFP 2 days after the incident and was well over a week). It wasn't even brought to the attention of Brown within 2 days!

1728943022540.png

They concede this, but then whinge about not being notified about something that is potentially not a crime. I mean fair suck of the sav!

I'm sure the processes in place are different now resulting from this very incident, but again, the AFP's position here is unreasonable through the lens of the set up back in 2019.

Last edited:
The Murdoch-Albrechtsen ‘get Drumgold’ targeting comes unstuck. But the tragedy arising from this saga is that Australia’s sexually assaulted women are unlikely to trust our criminal justice system.

Well Said. And hope the Albrechtsen/Sofronoff fans in this thread take note.

What's the chances of an apology from Albrechtsen in her Australian column do you reckon? 🤣. And when will she face a Board of Inquiry for her role in tampering with the justice system??

Last edited:
I still think the claims that the AFP are stating that the place should have been treated like a crime scene is fanciful. How is the **** anyone supposed to know that at the time?!

Because security found a naked, passed out drunk female in the Minister for Defence's office. Of course it was a potential crime scene to anybody with any common sense.

DPS and PSS went in on their day off, not to alert the AFP to this potential and ask advice but to order extra cleaning, not just once but twice.

1728943022540.png

LOL they missed Brittany Higgins by ten minutes.

Because security found a naked, passed out drunk female in the Minister for Defence's office. Of course it was a potential crime scene to anybody with any common sense.

Not "common sense", Kurve! It's just your opinion.

How do you know the two people in the office didn't just just drink too much?

Or were taking drugs?

Or having consensual sex?

And when asked on a welfare check if someone was OK and they say "Yes!", then you should not believe that woman and call in the feds?

It appears "hindsight heroism" extends to the AFP as well as yourself and others on this Board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Murdoch-Albrechtsen ‘get Drumgold’ targeting comes unstuck. But the tragedy arising from this saga is that Australia’s sexually assaulted women are unlikely to trust our criminal justice system.

Well Said. And hope the Albrechtsen/Sofronoff fans in this thread take note.

What's the chances of an apology from Albrechtsen in her Australian column do you reckon? 🤣. And when will she face a Board of Inquiry for her role in tampering with the justice system??

Setting a low bar!

Or were taking drugs?
Is taking illegal drugs into or possessing or supplying legal drugs in or out of Parliament House, possibly a criminal offence?

Not "common sense", Kurve! It's just your opinion.

No. Vehemently disagree.

I'm not suggesting they KNEW a crime had been committed but we're talking about the potential of the Minister for Defence's suites as a crime scene.

If it didn't cross the minds of senior DPS and PSS staff at the time, they're beyond incompetent and probably should have been fired before the anti corruption inquiry started looking a bit harder.

How do you know the two people in the office didn't just just drink too much?

Yes, of course it was obvious at least one had too much to drink.

Or were taking drugs?

Another crime in the Minister for Defence's office?

Or having consensual sex?

Consent being the obvious issue here given Higgins condition.

And when asked on a welfare check if someone was OK and they say "Yes!", then you should not believe that woman and call in the feds?

DPS and PSS didn't ask Higgins if she was okay because they missed her by ten minutes. The incident went up the chain, it was up to them to notify the Feds. They didn't. They notified the cleaners.

It appears "hindsight heroism" extends to the AFP as well as yourself and others on this Board.

Ooooh ...

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

DPS and PSS went in on their day off, not to alert the AFP to this potential and ask advice but to order extra cleaning, not just once but twice.

LOL they missed Brittany Higgins by ten minutes.
Correct - and even one of the security guards commented that he suspected that sexual activity had taken place - saying 'I knew it'

And the former director of security operations at Parliament House quit his job in the wake what happened after raising concerns over how the matter was handled. Guessing he was one of those 'hindsight heroes' as well :think:

Strange how we keep have to repost the facts of what happened.

Is taking illegal drugs into or possessing or supplying legal drugs in or out of Parliament House, possibly a criminal offence?

Yep!

100%!!

So why wasn't the AFP asked to come in an dust Reynold's coffee table for substances?

You know; "just in case there was a crime"?

"We'd have brought a crack team in looking for semen and roofies"!

Let's get real now!

1728949636591.png

1728949674437.png

Attachments

• 1728949871076.png
    1728949871076.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
"We'd have brought a crack team in looking for semen and roofies"!

Let's get real now!

This is as real as it gets. It could have been handled discreetly before everybody showed back up for work.

If they'd done the right thing, we'd likely be past this and wouldn't be sitting here years later still discussing in the continuing fallout.

This is as real as it gets. It could have been handled discreetly before everybody showed back up for work.

If they'd done the right thing, we'd likely be past this and wouldn't be sitting here years later still discussing in the continuing fallout.

Again, and for the avoidance of doubt; you're asking that a crack team forensic team Dexter-esque standard forensic scientists go into an office on a Saturday morning to test for drugs and semen despite there not being a complaint for over a week?

I notice you've made no comment on Oprah's love of with serial rapists. Or should we just agree that it's not your most wise choice of gifs?

No. Vehemently disagree.

I'm not suggesting they KNEW a crime had been committed but we're talking about the potential of the Minister for Defence's suites as a crime scene.

If it didn't cross the minds of senior DPS and PSS staff at the time, they're beyond incompetent and probably should have been fired before the anti corruption inquiry started looking a bit harder.

Yes, of course it was obvious at least one had too much to drink.

Another crime in the Minister for Defence's office?

Consent being the obvious issue here given Higgins condition.

DPS and PSS didn't ask Higgins if she was okay because they missed her by ten minutes. The incident went up the chain, it was up to them to notify the Feds. They didn't. They notified the cleaners.

Ooooh ...

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF
When I was 18 I woke up under my manager's desk the morning after a HUGE Melbourne Cup lunch and nobody treated it like a potential crime scene.

When I was 18 I woke up under my manager's desk the morning after a HUGE Melbourne Cup lunch and nobody treated it like a potential crime scene.
Was your manager the Minister for de picket fence ?

Again, and for the avoidance of doubt; you're asking that a crack team forensic team Dexter-esque standard forensic scientists go into an office on a Saturday morning to test for drugs and semen despite there not being a complaint for over a week?

I notice you've made no comment on Oprah's love of with serial rapists. Or should we just agree that it's not your most wise choice of gifs?
You missed the point of it.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

/QUOTE]

Hyperbole won't change a thing.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Back