Bruce Lehrmann revealed as man charged with two counts of rape in Toowoomba

Remove this Banner Ad

So-called men’s rights activist and conservative darling Bettina Arndt AO passed the hat around for accommodation, cash and new friends for rapist Bruce Lehrmann. She still claims Lehrmann is the victim but says she has stopped short of chipping in for his legal defence.

View attachment 1985577

I still shake my head that the Morrison govt gave her the AO gong for "services to gender equality". Amazing.

Last edited:
Even the Sydney Uni Conservative Club cancelled Ardnt last month.

Credit to the current NSW Leader of the Opposition (ex-NSW Attorney General) for his stance on Ardnt too.

'The then-NSW Attorney General Mark Speakman wrote to the Governor General requesting a review into Ms Arndt's Order of Australia.

'Ms Arndt is entitled to her free speech, but she is not entitled to be given a platform by the NSW Young Liberals or university clubs.''

The chickens in the Lehrmann rape saga are finally coming home to roost....

the Commissioner “suspects, on reasonable grounds, that Mr Sofronoff’s conduct may constitute corrupt conduct…”

The media has a lot to answer for of course, including The Australian's right wing warrior Janet Albrechtsen who was Sofronoff's confidant during his so-called 'independent' inquiry. But, as per usual they will escape scrutiny of course.

1715590397462.png

The chickens in the Lehrmann rape saga are finally coming home to roost....

the Commissioner “suspects, on reasonable grounds, that Mr Sofronoff’s conduct may constitute corrupt conduct…”

The media has a lot to answer for of course, including The Australian's right wing warrior Janet Albrechtsen who was Sofronoff's confidant during his so-called 'independent' inquiry. But, as per usual they will escape scrutiny of course.

View attachment 1988188

Should we dare get our hopes up?

Victoria Engel.
Another hand picked person to replace Drumgold.

Clearly the amazing job she did as Crown Prosecutor in the NT, failing a prolonged attempt to prosecute Children's Commissioner Colleen Gwynne, who is now seeking damages for the failed trial, is more than enough praise.
This all happened between 2018 - 2023.
2019 also just happened to be when the NT police Commissioner was hand picked to become the Commissioner of the AFP. Who is now in charge of looking into the police conduct around the trial.
Sofronoff was handpicked for the inquiry.
Who handpicks these people?

I look forward to Judy Lind having the full support these handpicked people, to find the truth of the matter.

What I expect to happen is for this to turn into an ABC bash-athon. 'Exposing the need to defund the ABC'.
With little to no reporting on 'The Australian'.
And for the story to struggle due to 'not reporting on ongoing matters'. Ironically.

Anyway, it's all just a conspiracy.

We shouldn't get caught up in all the politics. Let's remember the very real, actual human victims in all of this.
Thoughts and Prayers to Reynolds and Morrison.

Should we dare get our hopes up?

Victoria Engel.
Another hand picked person to replace Drumgold.

Clearly the amazing job she did as Crown Prosecutor in the NT, failing a prolonged attempt to prosecute Children's Commissioner Colleen Gwynne, who is now seeking damages for the failed trial, is more than enough praise.
This all happened between 2018 - 2023.
2019 also just happened to be when the NT police Commissioner was hand picked to become the Commissioner of the AFP. Who is now in charge of looking into the police conduct around the trial.
Sofronoff was handpicked for the inquiry.
Who handpicks these people?

I look forward to Judy Lind having the full support these handpicked people, to find the truth of the matter.

What I expect to happen is for this to turn into an ABC bash-athon. 'Exposing the need to defund the ABC'.
With little to no reporting on 'The Australian'.
And for the story to struggle due to 'not reporting on ongoing matters'. Ironically.

Anyway, it's all just a conspiracy.

We shouldn't get caught up in all the politics. Let's remember the very real, actual human victims in all of this.
Thoughts and Prayers to Reynolds and Morrison.
don't forget Jenny and the girls ........

Reynolds' behaviour continues to be punitive, in my opinion, which suggests she likely wouldn't have lifted a finger to help in the past either.

Haven't posted in here in a while, and just spent an hour or so catching up (although ICBF reading all of FJ's partisan and tone-deaf walls of words after the first few dozen repetitive posts), but I think this paragraph captures Reynolds as accurately as any. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back