Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

just downloaded perth arena show 1
so if anyone wants it give me a pm
Or they could spend $10, buy it legally and support the downloads Bruce is offering so they keep coming.

Ummed and arghed about getting there before 9pm last night and said stuff it and then saw #59 was the count on Bruce Adelaide Twitter..

Got there at 9.55 this morning for 10am roll call and I was the last one and my number was #75

At 2PM last number was #104

I'm predicting Land Of Hope And Dreams to open tomorrow night. Thoughts? Or maybe I'm just hoping... amazing opener IMO.

Wouldn't be surprised with a Frankie > High Hopes opening duo though, like Perth 1. Then more varied on the second night.

Gonna pull my trick from Perth. Not roll calling for tomorrow nights gig, no way I'm sitting out in 40 degree heat for a number >100. I'll hang up the side near the barrier again and quickly leave during the solo Thunder Road to get a low number for Wednesday.

I'm predicting Land Of Hope And Dreams to open tomorrow night. Thoughts? Or maybe I'm just hoping... amazing opener IMO.

Wouldn't be surprised with a Frankie > High Hopes opening duo though, like Perth 1. Then more varied on the second night.
Frankie actually worked REALLY well as an opener. Wouldn't be disappointed if that was the case.

Ummed and arghed about getting there before 9pm last night and said stuff it and then saw #59 was the count on Bruce Adelaide Twitter..

Got there at 9.55 this morning for 10am roll call and I was the last one and my number was #75

At 2PM last number was #104

Oh **** me....I hope that's the same for Sunday.

Russell, tell me, I can just turn up at anytime to get a number cant I?

I am leaving here early Sunday morning, its a 3 hour drive, so if I make it in at 8am I just need to find Graham and the list?

While a great sentiment, I've never really liked 'Terry's Song'... probably because of the album it came from. But last night it was just about the best thing I've ever seen in a concert. Maybe it wasn't, to be fair, but last night it seemed like nothing else could beat it. At that moment in time, it was perfection. Loved it.
to.

I cant listen to it because it is so sad. :(

Oh **** me....I hope that's the same for Sunday.

Russell, tell me, I can just turn up at anytime to get a number cant I?

I am leaving here early Sunday morning, its a 3 hour drive, so if I make it in at 8am I just need to find Graham and the list?
Yes, well, whoever is doing the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I'm penciling in my first overseas Bruce gig: April 22 in Pittsburgh! Oh wait, and by that, I'm not including the Auckland gigs as O/S.

Pit ticket for Brisbane has arrived!! Looks like I've missed a fair bit in here, have some reading to do, don't mind me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back