Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

I downloaded FLAC. $17. It's ******* great.

Yeah, I went the FLACs just for the added punch. Can convert to MP3 if I feel like it later (and probably will).

One thing I noticed is that your coupon evidently lets you download it more than once. I downloaded this morning at home, and then tried again with the same link and code and it started downloading at work (albeit too slowly, so I canned it).

Yeah, I went the FLACs just for the added punch. Can convert to MP3 if I feel like it later (and probably will).

One thing I noticed is that your coupon evidently lets you download it more than once. I downloaded this morning at home, and then tried again with the same link and code and it started downloading at work (albeit too slowly, so I canned it).
I have converted to mp3, and it is just as loud in WMP but softer in iTunes, any idea why mate?

I have converted to mp3, and it is just as loud in WMP but softer in iTunes, any idea why mate?

Check your settings. Not sure in WMP (rarely use it, if ever), but iTunes used to have "Volume Equalizer" setting which would normalise the sound between tracks meaning one poorly recorded track from 1961 would be at the same volume as a Kanye track from last season. Whenever I had that checked, I noticed that it never increased volume in crappy sounding tracks, rather it would drop the volume on better-sounding ones.

Capture_zps14c34e4b.jpg

Could be the issue?

Other than that, I've got NFI!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back