Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Second Brisbane show added for the 16th. Not part of the pre-sale and goes on sale 9am tomorrow. Nothing yet for Sydney and Melbourne.

So it's official, Brisbane's Bruce fans > the rest. Inb4yeahcozit'saslumlikeNJ.

Watching the Sandy concert at the moment:
Land of Hope and Dreams
Wrecking Ball
My City of Ruins
Born to Run (w/ Jon Bon Jovi :eek: ...hopefully any evidence of this is destroyed following the concert)

Thinking of booking the bus from the city to Hanging Rock. Leaves at midday, drops back into the city after the gig. Might be a goer.

Not a bad idea.

It took a couple of hours in the queuing in a car to get into Hanging Rock for Leonard Cohen.

Damn it, a Saturday! Knew that would happen. Would prefer to see him on a Saturday, makes it easier with work. Couldn't risk it yesterday tho and pretty sure first show will be epic.

Or has the Brisbane show been postponed until the 16th? Ticketek is saying the 14th is 'no longer on sale'. I know the pre-sale is over, but it's not showing this for any of the other shows. :mad: Need to know, can make the 14th at a stretch but the 16th is out of the question.

Ticketek are a bunch of flogs. If the 12min timer begins before the time tickets go on sale tomorrow, I'm going to freak out.

1k? GA for all four shows including flights?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting with the back 2 back rock shows, might be worth prowling the local bars Saturday night, see if Bruce and the gang pop in for a drink lol, who I am kidding they will probly stay in some 5 star in the city

What time are the 2 shows at Hanging Rock? Is the Boss and co hitting the stage as 2pm on the Saturday show as suggested on the Ticketmaster site??

That is an ungodly hour for a concert.

What time are the 2 shows at Hanging Rock? Is the Boss and co hitting the stage as 2pm on the Saturday show as suggested on the Ticketmaster site??

That is an ungodly hour for a concert.

That's when the event starts. For instance: Rubens 2pm, Jimmy Barnes 3.30pm, Bruce 6pm???

Another reason why DLS is shit, even if it is as late as 6, it will still be the middle of the day FFS. I would much, much rather it be a Bruce-only show starting well after dark. He plays until well after midnight in the US and Europe.

So if Ford Fairlane and I go and watch the melbourne v port game at the MCG starting at 1.10 - siren should be at 3.45 - jump in the car by 4pm or earlier if the game is effectively over before the siren, will we make it in time for a 6PM show at HR?

Given its daylight saving that weekend I assume the sun doesn't go down until approx 7pm. Might he wait until the sun goes down? 21st March is the equinox ie 12 hours of sunshine so i am assuming 6am - 6pm without daylight saving, so approx 7pm with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back