Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

there were alot of families and fossils out and about at the perth show
more so than neil young, that surprised me

also,
seating on an arena floor should be banned..
i have never seen that before so close in

also,

Were you in the A grade area where the seating is? I guess you have to have some seats for the golden oldies who can't stand up all night - and that could be for many genuine reasons rather just not fit enough. If I had a seat I'd rather be direct in line with the stage than on the side.

also,
Bruce likes a small pit. Means only the die hards are in there. He feeds off it.

Piece on Perth fans and roll calls on ABC's 7.30. Graham and Ted make appearances.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3938945.htm

(I quite like Ted over the last couple of days, but Graham strikes me as a flog.)

7-30 finished off tonight with Val Holland getting up during Dancing In the Dark. As Leigh Sales said, some of Bruce's people must have been watching last night's show.

Not mine but I love this shot. I was distracted during the night by how white Stevie's teeth are. It's freaky.

12335700543_ff78d7080f_h.jpg

He is!

So. Where do I stand to get in front of Tom? Opposite side to last year, next to Nils?

jp where have you been? Are you ready for the next instalment? Are of the east coast tour with Cruyffy??

He is!

So. Where do I stand to get in front of Tom? Opposite side to last year, next to Nils?
Yep. He's on Bruce's right, so left hand side of stage when you walk in. He's over with Nils, Soozie and Charlie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce In Adelaide@BruceInAdelaide
UPDATE: Adelaide Entertainment Centre expects there will be a roll call system run by fans.
They don't expect it to be more than 200 people. They caution people due to the weather 38-40 C or 100-110 F that lining up all day is not advised. The line up (paramount entrance) area will be in direct sunlight all day and will not be moved.

I don't line up in roll call, but that is ridiculous by the AEC. There are plenty of viable places to line up around the outside of the Ent Centre that are in shade. For them to say "this is the ONLY place available" is dodgy.

Seems to me like they're just trying to discourage the whole thing.

Isnt the point of a roll call you dont have to line up in the sun all day?

Yes but some one has to be there all day taking names.

It will be interesting to see what time it starts on Monday. My stay at my sisters and pop in for 10 minutes every few hours.

Yep. He's on Bruce's right, so left hand side of stage when you walk in. He's over with Nils, Soozie and Charlie.

Loved reading your blog just before.

86 hey...well there's hope for a 163cm dude after all next Sunday.

What a position.

You will remember that for the rest of your life.

How many you reckon were in the Perth Pit?
Apparently just over 1000 tickets for the pit.

I was 211 on Wednesday, got there about 430. Got 160 today at 1pm.

Only had one couple being tossers in the pit, tried to push in front of me during hungry heart. Told them to F off & pushed them back where they cam from. Apart from that it was all good

Only had one couple being tossers in the pit, tried to push in front of me during hungry heart. Told them to F off & pushed them back where they cam from. Apart from that it was all good

So the jump from 211 to 160 is because pple didn't make the roll calls?

My problem is that I am in Melb on the Friday, could get roll call for Sunday Night on Friday, but cant be back in Melb until 6.30am on Sunday morning. (I live 2hr 30 away from Melb)

So I would miss the roll calls in between Friday afternoon and Sun morning.

Should I just wing it and get to the Sun morning roll call and hope for the best?

Thoughts everyone?

I saw them. Pair of flogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back