The weekends weather in Melb...wtf showers....:(

Saturday 15 February
Summary
showers.png

Min 21
Max 24
Shower or two.
Melbourne area
Cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h, increasing to 30 to 35 km/h during the afternoon.
Sunday 16 February
Summary
showers.png

Min 18
Max 22
Shower or two clearing.
Melbourne area
Cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning southerly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woweeeeee oh boy

11) HUMAN TOUCH
12) Spirit In The Night
13) BACK IN YOUR ARMS (request)
14) Heaven's Wall
15) Darkness On The Edge Of Town
16) Prove It All Night (78 intro)
17) MARY'S PLACE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I wanted Human Touch for Sunday night!~

See my above thread.

Devastation.

35qwb.gif

Also back centre has become my new favourite place to stand. Less crowded. No need for an insanely low number. Can see the whole band doing their thing (Cindy and Jake are awesome to watch). And I got a wink from Jake, a handshake from Bruce and an awesome photo of Bruce and Nils.

Rod Laver last year was the greatest concert I had ever been to. It was just overtaken. I can't, I don't , it's not possible. My head is thumping, my throat is burning my ears are buzzing and I'm grinning like a loon. That transcended even being an experience. A concert? Pffft, those are for merely mortal bands and singers. It was an epiphany. I've been abducted by aliens, probed with the essence of pure music and sent back to earth. Glorious rapture.

PS I might have been less than enthusiastic about High Hopes back in this thread somewhere. All I can say is **** off Ford Fairlane you idiot. That was an immense musical experience and clearly I knew nothing. My eyes have seen the light!

Also back centre has become my new favourite place to stand. Less crowded. No need for an insanely low number. Can see the whole band doing their thing (Cindy and Jake are awesome to watch). And I got a wink from Jake, a handshake from Bruce and an awesome photo of Bruce and Nils.
I must have been standing right near you. I was leaning against the barrier protecting the camera, at the very spot the lighting guys shot up the ladder. What an absolutely cracking show!

I said it in Perth and I'll say it here:

Who the hell gets into a fight at a Bruce Springsteen gig?

I was tempted to smack the guy in front of me who kept stuffing around with his mobile phone during songs and sending shafts of dazzling white light straight into my eyes in the otherwise darkness (on the edge of town).

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back