Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

ABC Special. Start this video at just over 12 mins 30 in. Skip thru the add breaks. It’s brilliant.

Thanks for finding it and posting the doco. Much appreciated.

If this is your Vimeo account then an even bigger thanks for putting it together.

I knew George Stephanopolous would do a good job, and that's why I was so keen to find it.

The Howard Stern interview isn't in full but on his official site he has 8 videos ranging from 2 minutes to 5 and a half minutes. Below are a couple.

You can find the rest at - https://www.youtube.com/@howardstern/videos

I count 14 of the band members in the studio with Howard Stern

Bruce, Patti, Max, Niels, Soozie, and Jake in the main shot. Gary, Roy and new percussionist Anthony Almonte to the right. To the left are the 4 backing singers and Charlie.

Missing are the 4 piece E Street Horns section and Stevie. That's 19 members.

They were 18 in 2014 when Tom Morello stayed on and Stevie toured as well after not coming on the 2013 tour due to filming Lilyhammer. ( Yes the town is spelt Lillehammer). Looks like they have added an extra male back up singer.

Last edited:
What a phenomenal documentary. It was flawless. What struck me the most was how incredible the sound was. Hearing them rehearse and the sound coming through there was spectacular, and then the transition to live cuts was awesome.

Just an absolutely brilliant piece of film making. The Last Man Standing section through Backstreets had me in tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back